29. Typical Party of Mafias

Start from the beginning

"You are leaving us out again?" JungKook came towards them. "You both always forget us."

"It's not like that JungKook-ah." Mr. Kim said but he just huffed as a replied.

their conversation went on for a while and the Y/n went towards The Choi brothers (TXT).  They switched their earpieces to the correct range to stay in contact with each other and the control room.

Y/n was looking around while talking with a lady. she saw a man suspiciously moving towards the door while looking back towards the balcony. He was dressed as a waiter, but his shoes were quite untidy.  Y/n looked for Jackson. They both looked at each other at the same time. Y/n nodded her head towards the man and said to the lady, "I really love your shoes, they are beautiful."

"Aww, Thank you so much. My husband gifted them to me."

"You have a lovely partner, Mrs. Kang,"

Jackson got the hint. "On it." 

Y/n observed her surroundings very carefully. She saw bid the lady goodbye and looked for Baekhyun. "Yeonjun, stay on high alert. Report immediately if you find anything suspicious."

"We will. No need to worry." Yeonjun replied in soft voice. Y/n spotted Baekhyun and went towards him. "The man at the balcony." Taehyun's voice came through the earpiece. Y/n immediately looked at the balcony. She saw multiple waiter's looking towards the stage, she saw Mr. Kim and his wife going towards the stage. her eyes widen and she sprinted towards them.

Boom!

She was late. Only few seconds, but she was late.

Every single person in radius of 10 meters was down. The shockwave was too strong to cause mere damage. There were ashes scattered across the whole room. Her ears were still ringing and everything was blurry. It took few seconds before the pain hit her and she groaned. She coughed and looked around to get a clear view. Her back was aching badly but somehow, she sat up and used her hand for support. She saw many people on ground, some unconscious, some in pain while some.... dead. It was all chaos. The once beige and golden decorations were now grey and black. The beautiful marble was covered in crimson blood. People were running for their life.

She looked for the host of the party. "Anyone home?" She said in her earpiece and coughed.

"Y/n! We are in trouble." That's when she heard a gunshot. She looked at the direction where the sound came from. She spotted a man threatening a lady. She groaned in pain before standing up. She took out her gun from back and shot him down. "Kai, call backup." She sighed. It was all chaos, yet she was not surprised. She felt apathetic. She felt nothing.

She looked around to see if any bad guy was around. She heard some movements behind her. She turned around and immediately pointed her gun at the source of sound. She saw Mr. Kim trying to get up. She quickly hid her gun and went to him. She helped him get up. "Can you hear me?" She asked him worried. He slowly nodded. She looked for anyone from her team. "Soobin! Take him to hospital immediately." Soobin came towards her running and did as she told.

"Wang? Did you call cops and ambulance?" She said as she moved upstairs with her gun in her hand. "They are on their way." She Hummed in response. She heard footsteps behind her, she turned around swiftly and pointed her gun at whoever it was. "Weren't you long dead?"

"Everything comes around." Olivia said. "You destroyed my group."

"Nah. You brought destruction to yourself, and your group barely had unity anyway." Y/n didn't budge her gun a bit.