9.Assassination

(Y/N) finished her shift at 6 PM and made her way to the hotspot. She changed multiple cabs and bus to not give away her real location. She got off the last cab in front of a coaching centre and then walked to the location. She wore the leather gloves she always kept in her bag and covered her head with the hood of her jacket. After arriving to the location, a familiar abandoned 3 storey building came in her view. She looked around for any signs of suspicious activities. After making sure that no room for doubt was left, she took a deep breath and made her way behind the building through the small alley.

She invited herself in through the small window. She looked around while brushing off the dust on her clothes. She made her way to the second floor and then to the terrace. The soft wind played with her hairs while inhaling the fresh air had pushed her in the abyss of serenity. She felt at so much ease that she forgot the reason she was there for a few moments. She opened her eyes and looked around for the familiar envelope she had seen in the picture received by Aura. 

She pushed aside the rock which was put to weigh the envelope down and got up with it in her hand. She examined the envelope for any clues or suspicious marks. She tore open the envelope and read the details inked down on the high-quality paper. (Y/N) could tell that whoever had inked down those details, had an amazing penmanship. She rose the letter in faint sunlight to look for a logo of the manufacturer. She could tell by touch that it was Hanji paper. It was written by a fountain pen, an expensive one at that. She stopped examining the paper and moved to the details.

Target's name: Nam Hyun-Shik

[Imaginary name]

Hmm, I've heard of this name somewhere.

Appearance: in mid 20s, blonde hair, well-built body, height around 5'8, business attire

Reason for assassination: blackmailing and double crossing

Committed crimes: rape, scams, drug trafficking, child-trafficking, human-trafficking, money laundering.

Looks like some local fish but it's still worth a shot and I haven't done any assassination since many weeks so let's get it??

Yeah, let's get this.

Spot: backyard of abandoned building on st.42
Time: 11:55 PM

Requested by: BangTan

(Y/N) rose her eyebrow at the name of the notorious mafia group. She doubted the situation. What if this isn't just for the sake of killing Nam? What if this is a trap? Well, whatever it is, it will surely be fun.

Payment will be given as per your wish.

Hmm...500 thousands??a million??2 million??4 million??

(Y/N) looked around once again. She spotted a matchbox on the ground. She picked it up and lit up a match. She burned the envelope and letter. After making sure that the paper was completely turned into ashes, she left. She texted her friend about the new task and asked if he was interested.

On her way back, she again took a bus, then a taxi, then walked a few yards, then again took a bus, then walked to home. While walking back home, (Y/N) asked for Aura's help in finding out more information about Nam Hyun-Shik. She had some homework to do so she did not want to waste her time.

"Aura, find out about this man called Nam Hyun-Shik. He surely has some criminal record. I recall hearing his name somewhere. First search in police database then use other sources." (Y/N) commanded nonchalantly.

"Should I use dark web and VPN?"

"Yep. There's no way we can go forward without that. Inform me once you acquire enough intel." Then she called Jackson to make him play a role in her play.