29. Typical Party of Mafias

Note: Please select your outfits as per your interests.

Y/n was quite nervous as she was driven to the venue. She had a very bad feeling and that's why she needed to attend the party. KSI had also given her responsibility to look out for any trouble with Choi Brothers and Jackson. There were many chances of getting attacked as many big names were invited, Korean and international as well.

She sighed and closed her eyes as she leaned her head on the window. It was very stressful for her and her anxiety only increased as the destination got closer. She didn't know what to do. Her mind was very confused. She felt lost, so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't hear Beakhyun calling her.

"Y/n," he shook her shoulder, "Y/n"

She got out of daze and looked at him. "Yeah?"

"We are here."

She looked out of the window and nodded. "Let's go." She undid her seatbelt and was about to get off but Beakhyun held her hand. "Don't worry. You can do it." He assured her. She gave him a small smile and nodded.

They both got off the car and looked at the place which was screaming Luxury. The building was no less than a palace. The theme of light was off white and beige. It was decorated with white flowers. The place looked so classy and sophisticated.

Y/n looked around to see the security. It were The Kims so there was no room for doubts but it still didn't ease her anxiety. She was nauseous and she didn't know why. First time in life, the crowd made her nervous. It wasn't because she lacked confidence, but she was worried about their safety.

If KSI had told her to keep an eye out for danger, it was something serious. She understood that it was the easiest opportunity to break South Korea's economy by attacking their industrialists, businessmen and politicians. Just one bomb and boom.... one shot, many kills.

A man came to them who looked like one of the staffs. He bowed to them and told them that he would lead them to the party place. They both went behind him.

As they entered the huge hall, there were people. Classy and sophisticated people. The people who had a taste for good clothes. There were many people, rich people yet it wasn't that loud. You could easily hear what one was saying without having them to yell.

Y/n entered the room with a decent yet charming smile, masking her anxiety. Mr. Kim saw her and waved his hand lightly at her. she nodded and went towards them.

"Good evening, gentlemen." Y/N greeted him and a business partner he was talking with. "Miss Kim, I've heard a lot about you. how about we meet someday privately to discuss about progress of our companies?"

"Indeed, we should, Mr. Swarovski." Y/n replied to him in polite tone.

"See you around Miss."

"You too, Mr. Swarovski." Y/n saw him going to some other person. She looked towards Mr. Kim and smiled. "I really hope you are not offended by the act I pulled back there."

"I would have been, but I really appreciate your skills. You know your game really well."

"I know how to win at it too" she pretended to whisper while covering a side of her mouth and smiled sheepishly. "That is the reason why you are my favorite collaborator." They both chuckled.

"I am glad you came." Mr. Kim told her, "Well...I am glad you didn't kick me out the moment I entered because of the stunt I pulled earlier."

"Well, I really believe in Keeping my friends close and enemies closer." Mr. Kim said in a soft voice. "Oh really?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. This conversation was just for fun.