The Suicidal Saved The Souls

Start from the beginning

He seems surprised to see me.

"No, it's all gone but... It's still there..." He muttered lowly before looking at Kenya. "Hey, may I know your name?"

"Huh? It's... Kenya, Kenya Misaki" (Kenya)

"Then! Ken-chan! Can you tell me... Why are you with a demon right now?"

Bravo, just great.

"Huh?" (Kenya)

Before anything else, I raised my voice.

"He doesn't know, stop prying and do your job. You're going to make him a hero weren't you?"

I told him with authority in my tone.

"Uwaa~ scary as ever. But as I thought it was you... Fine~ I won't pry. But you know... How do I say this to you... Become quite the softy aren't you?"

I want to pour a cola into your nose.

"Just shut up, and do your job." I commanded.

"Yes, yes~" he sang before transforming into light particles and entering Kenya's body.

I guess he still recognized me as a demon primordial, even though I am currently a human... That's troubling.

I could feel Shizu-san's frown from here after all.

"Etto... Sensei...?" (Kenya)

"Hm?"

Ah...

"Ah, don't worry, it's all according to plan. You'll be fine. Good for you, Kenya-Kun." I said.

"...are you sure?" Kenya was skeptical.

"Yes, now go back, lad." I told him.

Last but not least, it's Chloe's turn.

It was a moment I had anticipated after I gained Turn Null.

Memories of the other me stated that rather than a spirit, Chloe would summon a future version of herself.

That future version of Chloe had a mission for the greater good of this world.

*Shine*

I know that at least, and I will not interrupt as I witness the humanoid figure that Chloe summoned manifested and --UHM!??

"Dazai-san!?"

Something is not right.

From the memories of my variants, I can only conclude that the kids were saved after they left the dwelling of the spirits.

I wasn't able to see what happened exactly, since the space that I had ripped apart was not enough for me to see through this realm from the underworld.

After a while then I tried to answer Rimuru-sama- I mean, the slime's summoning, even though one of my kind took the chance away from me as they then received the name, Beretta.

Then what is this?

The figure that was summoned by Chloe-chan...

Why... Why is she kissing me?

.
.
.

"Alright, since everything is done, let's go home." I nonchalantly stated, as if nothing weird just happened.

"NO! EXPLANATION!" Surprisingly, Yuuki, along with Shizu-san exclaimed this at the same time.

"That's right! Nothing is 'done', it's far from done!!! That thing is a bad omen!!" Ramiris suddenly said that.

"That thing must be born from the future..." Ramiris muttered.

It gained the attention of Yuuki and Shizu-san.

"'That thing must be born from the future' was it? There, an explanation. I'd say it's fine now that the raging Magicules inside the shorty's (Chloe) body are stabilized. This is much better than your relationship with Ifrit is it not, Shizu-san?" I said, turning to Shizu-san and the others.

Instead, Shizu-san complained, "That's true but..."

"What do you mean fine!? Geez, whatever. Don't blame me for whatever happens!" Ramiris exclaimed that.

"That being said... Now that I look at you again... Are you that Leon's subordinate???" Ramiris suddenly asks Shizu-san.

"L-Leon!? Do you know of him!?"

Demon Lord Leon huh...

Ramiris then blabbed about a certain Hero turned Demon lord who was a crybaby and all kinds of stories about him.

It was supposed to be a thrilling and tragic story of a Brother who would save his sister even if it meant becoming a demon lord, but Ramiris' way of telling the story was a bit too... Unique, that made the whole class and everyone else's sweat drop.

Even I could guess a face of bewilderment was plastered under Shizu-san's mask.

Well, I'm beat.

"Now that's done, let's head back..."

To my remark, the students complained "Eeeh~"

"but I want to play with fairy-san a bit more~!" One of the kids said that.

You kids still have school tomorrow, for Veldanava-sama's sake...

"All of them succeeded?" Masayuki asked about this once we stepped away from the staircase.

"Yes."

"Ha! Good news!" Looks like he is celebrating.

.
.
.

To be continued.