To The Stray dogs

---Dazai Osamu's POV ---

*Clank*

In a certain bar, I flick the glass of Whiskey in front of me.

Ahh--- I don't like it... This feels really similar to that day...

I'm in a bar, alcohol is in front of me, and it rained outside...

It gave me a strong sense of dejavu that it pissed me off; that I came here with two friends.

They stood at the entrance, staring at me.

"Sorry, I started without you guys..." I smiled at them even though I'm having a bad mood today.

Again, this scene is too similar.

"You seem to be happy today," Yuuki stated whilst folding his umbrella.

"Did something happen, Dazai-san?" Besides him, Masayuki stated as he wipe off his soaked hair with a towel.

Happy? No, I'm not happy. I have faith in my poker face, but I guess that even Yuuki could mistake it.

"Not really..." (Dazai)

.
.
.

We ordered the same thing from the bartender.

I really hoped they got a brandy here, but it was a shame that is not the case.

The clear ball-shaped ice drowned in the golden distilled liquor as the three of us chatted in the room filled only with me, the bartender, and the both of them.

"So, how is the plan, Dazai-san?" Yuuki asked along with our chats.

"Ah, you mean the plan to save the students?" (Dazai)

"Hm? Save the students? Did you find out how to solve their problems!???" Masayuki joined the conversation.

I looked at Yukki for a little bit sipping on his cup before turning to Masayuki, "Right, I guess I didn't tell you huh... Masayuki-kun?"

"Hm? What is it???" Masayuki was intrigued.

"The dwelling of the spirits..."

I then proceed to explain to him the students' condition and how they'll blow up into smithereens if we don't do something and--- yeah...

"They'll explode!!??? No--- do we even know how to save them!??" As I expected, he'll shout.

"shh! Masayuki-kun!" (Yuuki)

Yuuki might be insisting him to be silent as we looked at the bartender oji-san in front of us. But I'm not really worried.

After all, this place is full of deathman. They are servants created from death bodies.

For example, sometimes followed Yuuki along with three or four deathman.

So I can at least conclude that this is his secret base.

Clayman, Footman, Tear, and Laplace... those are the names I learned upon digging into his networking.

Well, Yuuki's relationship with his elf secretary is also suspicious.