The Suicidal's Schemes

"So what are you doing here, Dazai-san? Were you on a hunting quest? We're going to the Jura Forest by the way... For some errands" (Masayuki)

I guess I won't be using the name "Kuro" or "Noir" anymore at this point.

"Just like you, I was heading to Jura... Meeting a friend." (Dazai)

That remark confused them clearly.

"I don't know if that's an ideal place to 'meet a friend' but..." (Masayuki)

I can see a huge sweatdrop behind his head when he's murmuring that.

But then he shakes his head before saying, "Well whatever, If you are going there let's go together! Jura forest is dangerous alright, so why not follow us!?" He gave me a toothy grin while stating that.

That's quite troubling... My aim was to meet Veldora, but even if I decline we'd probably run to each other too.

And I know they have their circumstances too. For example, the shorty, Chloe O'bell... The magicules inside her body felt as if they are raging so much that they would burst out.

At that point, I commanded Great Wiseman to calculate it for me.

《Conclusion: The group party is in search of a solution to the individual; Chloe O'bell's body condition.》

I thought so too.

That concluded the "What".

"When" is today. "Where" is the Great Jura Forest. "Why" is a bit obvious, of course, they would. Humans tend to care about each other after all.

Then... "Who", I can think of two kinds of individuals whom they would ask the "How"...

The dragon they proclaimed as "Evil Dragon", Veldora, or the Dryads that reside within Great Jura Forest.

I doubt they will achieve their goal.

Though, the "How" was actually pretty simple.

If I were to be in their position, I would summon an Archdemon, beat it to a pulp, and command them to fix the girl after they submit to me.

Such a shame the vampires labeled us as something hideous or something like that, in the end, most of the humans they controlled believed in so. And numbers of summoners decreased... What a shame.

"Sure, I guess that would be safer" (Dazai)

I could just stick to them till their business is done and pretend my "Friend" has not arrived yet and made them leave without me back to Ingracia.

Looking at it, I have a hunch Masayuki is just someone who goes with the flow... He didn't even realize "Dazai Osamu" was such a famous figure in his past world. So it might work. I could even guess he won't even ask why I accept his offer.

"Nice!!!" (Masayuki)

Called it.

Thus, we decided to stick together for a while.

***
***

"By the way, you said 'So you're an otherworlder after all huh???' So I'll assume exactly what you meant by that, but I had to ask... Are all of you an otherworlders?" (Dazai)

The blondie and chef are undoubtedly one, but the girl is a special case. I could already guess she is, but not asking would make it seem suspicious.

Far in the future, if the blonde hero grows immensely, he may realize I manipulated him into giving me information.

That magicules level does not serve as a joke, even if I felt that he attacks as if he just made his techniques up, it can pact a ton of damage if only he learns to control it.

No, well... His stance is looking like messy hobby-level kendo but- that's an observation for another time.

Now then...

"Ah, Yoshida-san here is a stray just like myself... And uh..." Masayuki glanced at Chloe for a bit.

"I'm a summon." (Chloe)

Now that, made me stop in my tracks.

Summoned otherworlder huh...

What a crude method to gain some flimsy tools. It's not that hard to gain extra skills, why do you need to go kidnap someone from another world and enslaved them for it???

What a bunch of messy fellows...

Well, judging by the look of it, the country deemed her as a failure since she's a child, a child's body can't hold the massive magicules they have. That was the reason she was not enslaved by them.

As such, lead them to where they are today.

"I see... You have it rough." I continue on my foot while saying that.

I could feel stares from behind me.

But then I turn around and, "and? Did you not get revenge on your them or something?" They stared at me.

"R-revenge- no... " The little girl responded while a bit surprised.

Huh, right... She's a little girl so, I guess hearing an "I will make them pay" mostly only applies to young boys...

Or an Akutagawa that is...

"I see.... If it were me, I'll get revenge by various means." (Dazai)

"Y-you're pretty scary" (Masayuki)

The hero commented with a wry and sweat-dropping smile.

"I... I am already quite happy now... So it's fine." The little girl added that comment.

Called it.

***
***

[An hour later]

This... Is troublesome.

Sure, having more people is safer (Even though I don't need any help) but we're moving a bit too slow...

"Dryads-saaaaan!!! Please come ouuuut!!!" (Masayuki)

Masayuki-kun... Something is not alright in your head.

They have been like this since we entered Jura Forest.

"Dryads-sama! Please, respond to our call!!" (Yoshida)

"D-dryads-samaaaa!" (Chloe)

.....Sigh.

"Come on, Dazai-san! You should call them too!" (Masayuki)

Are you a kid?

"No way, in hell." (Dazai)

Calling the dryads every single time and luring monsters too at that.... I was the one who kill them in the end. Do they really hope to just find one when they feel like it?

Oh God, this is killing me.

"You guys.... I had some business to take care of... And uhh-" (Dazai)

"Oh right, right, you were meeting someone right? You can go if you want to, we'll be here." (Masayuki)

"I'll be going then..." (Dazai)

The first phase is successful. I left and spatial transferred to a deeper location in the forest...

"Come out."

Heeding my command, three dryads emerges from the roots and showed themselves.

"Our deepest apologies... Noir-sama"

.
.
.

To be continued