Prologue: The Book And Reincarnation

[A/N: The following is a story about how Dazai Osamu of Bungou stray Dogs - BEAST Died (And reincarnated in Tensura). I put this here since BEAST is very under-hyped.

You might have seen BSD but the BEAST version of it? (which has a frikin sharp art style btw). Read the manga guys, even if they don't have any colors, masterpieces are still masterpieces... Live actions failed my expectations.]

***********

Are you aware of the "Book"?

No... Not the general term you'd call any book. But an unparalleled "Book", the only one in the world.

A blank book in which what you write is said to become reality.

However, although I say what's written in it will become reality, it doesn't strictly work like that.

The "Book" is close to the source of this world.

Due to the innumerable possible worlds, all the choices and the variety of conditions, the possibilities of infinitely branching worlds are all folded up within it.

The moment something is written down in the pages of the "Book", the world that complies with what is written gets "summoned".

The possible worlds from within the "Book" switches place with the real world.

In other words, the "World" is the one physical world that exists outside the book.

"The world outside the book" and "The worlds within the book" it points at this infinite number and one.

The world I was living in, is a perfect example of that.

That is to say this is nothing more than one world amid the infinity of worlds within the book.

But regardless... This world is just as strong as the one "outside".

Reality is still reality after all.

As evidence for that, the "Book closely related to the source of the world exists in this world as well... Though, the "Book" in this world is like a street glitter.

In response to a command from the outside world, the book would rewrite and destroy this world.

But how in the world... No, in the "Worlds" Do I know of that?

My name is Dazai Osamu.

My "Gift", 『No Longer Human』 has the ability to nullify other Gifts...

And using that nullification ability, I activated a singularity... And forced a connection between the division of worlds.

I succeeded in reading the memories of the me outside the "Book". In other words, the original me.

Many organizations like the Guilds and the Rats would come to Yokohama, the city I lived in, in search of the "Book".

Would they get their hands on it, our world will disappear.

Therefore I forged a plan.

By using those memories of the "Original" Me, I made two sides clash.

Atsushi was the light.