The Suicidal Saved The Souls

Is it just me...

*SWOOSH*

Or does it look like I'm using Yuuki as some kind of a vacuum or something...

"Why are you using me as some kind of Vacuum cleaner to suck all the spirits?"

I looked down to see Yuuki in my grip, he was giving me a flat face whilst I tried coming up with an excuse in this awkward position.

"Hey, you. You’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border,
right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that
thief over there."

Okay, maybe Masayuki's memories are affecting me a little bit too much.

"..." (Yuuki)

.
.
.

Since Yuuki woke up, I was not able to use him anymore since that would be awkward.

So...

"Looks like I'm getting the hand out of this..." Yuuki muttered as he created a high-ranking spirit with his skill.

But my response was...

"NO, YOU'RE NOT! LISTEN TO ME! GALE'S ATTRIBUTE SHOULD BE EARTH, SO STOP ADDING WATER INTO IT! AND MATCH THE SPIRIT'S PERSONALITY WITH HIM WILL YOU!?" I exclaimed angrily.

"OH SHUT UP! I JUST STARTED DOING THIS, CUT ME SOME SLACK!" He retorted.

"NEITHER DID I HAD EVER DONE THIS EITHER!" I retorted back.

From the distance, Ramiris, Gale, and Shizu-san saw us while sweat dropped.

"They're lively aren't they?" (Shizu-san)

Anyway, with the power of time skip, we had finished with all three of the kids' Spirits.

The artificial superior spirit with water and wind attribute I created by borrowing Yuuki's 『Creator』has been integrated with Ryota.

Gale received the Earth-attributed Superior spirit made by Yuuki, with my guidance of course.

Then Alice summoned rather unique ones... We were able to make an artificial Space attributed superior Spirit.

Finally, it's time for the last two.

Why did I hold Chloe's and Kenya's turn for the last?

Because from what I know they both...

Well,

"Hey there~ how are you~!?" The spirit of light summoned by Kenya joyfully made his appearance.

Geh...

"Oi! What are you doing so suddenly coming into my home!?" (Ramiris)

"Haha, it was just on a whim." (The spirit of light)

He then turned towards us.

"Hey there! I am a light spirit, Nice to meet you! unlike the evil spirit who fell into this monster, I am a pure, innocent light spirit you know~?" Those remarks seem to gain Ramiris' anger.

"Who are you calling evil!?" (Ramiris)

.
.
.

"Etto... Dazai-sensei... What is happening, exactly?" Kenya was still in the clouds it seems.

"Ah, well... You know... That... You summoned a light spirit. Do you understand?" I nonchalantly answered.

"No!" (Kenya)

"Good" (Dazai)

"Wha-- you... it can't be--!!" The light spirit suddenly looks at me.

"Is there something on my face, Light spirit-san?" (Dazai)