Chapter 11: Babies!!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. No no. Jimina don't walk I will come there."

"Okie."

As they exchange babies now Taehyung have the baby boy. Beautifully sleeping in his arms. He pats lil on the baby's chest as he is falling asleep.

His eyes shines looking at jimin as he feeds her milk and how she immediately becomes clam.

"Taehyungah come lay him in the crib and come have lunch."

Says Yonngi who is feeding jimin and jimin who is feeding his baby girl.

"Yonngi hyung I think my stomach is full just by looking at them."

He giggles as everyone laughs. He pits babyboy in the crib and joins them on the table. Where his grandparents are sitting and having lunch.

"By the way I didn't see kookie where is he?"

"He said he had an important client to attend so he left."

Says jungkooks granny.

"Oh ok"

After lunch they sits in the living room peacefully watching TV at time jungkook also comes and sits beside tae. Slowly kissing his ear. As yoonmin were in their bedroom.

After some time the baby girl also falls alseep and joins her brother in the crib.

"Hush. Finally they both are asleep."

Says Yonngi as he hugs his hubby on the bed. Soon they hear knock as the grandparents come in. Behind them taekook.

"Oh they're asleep. My cuties!!"

Says jungkook as he sees them in crib. He just pouts as Everyone giggles.

"So jimina we will be leaving now. Take good care of the twins hm? And take good care of yourself too. And you too Yonngi ah.?"

Says tae's grandparents as the yoonmin couple nods their heads while getting up from bed.

"And most importantly Yonngi"

Now Jk's grandma.

"Yes granny?"

"Don't go to office till the babies are 2 to 3 months old okay?"

"Yeas grandma of course. And thank you guys so much for staying here and taking care of the twins. I'm so grateful." 

He says and jimin also appreciate taekook and their grandparents through his delivery. He is grateful for friends like
them and their grandparents.

"Oh come on hyung. Taking care of this cuties is not much."

Everyone laughs at taehyung. As the time went by the grandparents went to their respective towns. One is Daegu and other one is Busan. And taekook also went to their home.

"A week went by and we didn't even realize."

"Time flies fast when you're with someone you adore and love the most."

Jungkook said as taehyung only hums.

Taehyung  jumps on the fluffy bed.Jungkook seeing him through mirror. As he was taking of his jacket.

"I think I'm in love with them."

"Me too."

Jungkook now coming towards the bed. Looking at Taehyung who is dumbfounded.

"What? What are you looking at? Huh?"

"What? I'm looking at you? Ain't I?"

Tae giggles as jungkook hover covers him and as he also lays under him.

"Jungkook ah it's not the right time. Bab-"

Jungkook shuts him up by kissing him hard. Making him harder to even breathe. He lets go for seconds just to say .....

"Let's finish what we started a week ago?"

"Kookie baby ahhhhhhhhh wait ahh"

Jungkook made him scream by kissing his collarbone. And licking it off.

I'm sorry for the delay. I was having my diploma examination 😭😭😭 I will try to upload more and will try to complete this story. And 💖 🥲 🥺  we hit 4k reads😭😭😭😭 thank you guys 😊 😭🦋

See you soon :)