Chapter 11: Babies!!

Author's pov

Where we left... in previous chapter...

"Mhmm hurry Jungkookah-~~"

"Baby we will do it but slowly because I don't want my baby to get hurt"

Jungkooks phone rings makin them groan and making them angry. It was from his grandma.

"Hello jungkook-ah we are at the hospital an-and jimin is in pain. You and tae should come here. We are scare---d come fast."

"grandma? Where is yoongi hyung?"

"He is here crying come fast. Doctor said the condition is critical."

"We'll be there in minutes "

"What happened jungkook?" Taehyung says laying on the bed.

"Jimin hyung is in labour And he is in critical condition"

Jungkook said rubbing the back of his neck and picking up the clothes. Taehyung got shocked he got up quickly got dressed and more that 5 minutes they were on the way to the hospital.

After reaching the hospital Taehyung quickly goes towards the room jimin was delivering the babies. Everyone was panicked. Even strong person AKA yoongi hyung was on his knees praying for his child and their mother.

Jungkook was quick to know what to do. He hugged yoongi and comforted him which needed to be done.

Taehyung was comforting the grannies and grandpa's. 

After a while the doctor comes out and gets everyones attention. She smiles slowly coming towards them.

"Congratulations! The babies are safe and their father too"

"Babies?.."

Yoongi asks to doctor cause he had no idea that they were twins. He thought it would be a girl only. Fool of him.

"Yes Mr. Min It's twins. A girl and a boy. The twins made quite trouble for their mother to deliver them but Mrs. Min were so strong during it. Even we were afraid. Congratulations again!"

"Thank you.  Can I  see them?"

"Yes of course.  The twins are healthy but Mrs. Min is exhausted so he is sleeping. I recommend to not to wake him up."

"Thank you so much doctor!!!"

Yonngi and everyone goes in to see the babies. The first word that comes out of everyone's mouth was ageyo.

"AGEYO look at them."

Grannies cheered slowly not wanting to wake them up.

As the time went by it was  a week after the babies were born. Everyone was at Yonngis house. Celebrating and having fun and deciding babies names.

Taehyung's eyes shined as he took the baby girl in his lap as she was crying because her mother was breastfeeding her brother.

Jimin was also in a good health. But he couldn't stand or do any work because delivering babies had taken his all strength. Even at night he have to stay up to look for his twins.

Yoongi was so understanding. He took weeks off and also made a small office in their house if any important work comes.

He was kind of sad that jimin had to go through this pain and all but jimin assured him by kissing him.

"Tae-ah she must be wanting some milk. Take her lil brother and give her to me. I will feed her."

Jimin says as he looks down to see baby boy was closing his eyes. He tries to get up and walk towards taehyung.