Prologue

A/N

This is the sequel of 'I'll be yours'. It would make it much better if you read that, but honestly speaking, it won't be that difficult to catch up on.

If there would be any reference, I'll mention it at the end or if any readers have read the prequel, they could comment too.

I hope you enjoy it..

~big love❤❤

**

~ And It Begins

"It's been two years Liam. I-I think you'll have to let go. It seems completely hopele-" "SHUT UP!" Liam roars at Harry who suggested it after seeing his best friend breakdown again. "Shut up Harry Edward Styles. No one asked your damned unwanted opinion." he seethes. Harry backs away with an inaudible gasp, regretting what he said.

No one can blame Liam for this. Since he disappeared without a trace, his best friend, his boyfriend and their families; specially his have been like this. Like completely broken and devastated. Completely hollow.

Harry sees how everyday his best friend blames himself for what happened and how his boyfriend has lost that spark of mischief and witt that his eyes once held. "I am leaving for work. Now don't bother me unless it's something important." Liam spat harshly and left Harry alone.

Liam has changed. So has everyone. He himself has changed. All he wishes is to go back two years ago so he could have saved him. So atleast Harry would have went with him and Liam wouldn't be like this - broken and unfixable.

Roaming his eyes here and there, trying to blink away the tears, his eyes land on a group photograph of them with him. Seeing that photo was like breaking a dam inside him he just fixed. Harry crashes to the ground and doesn't try to stop the tears flowing anymore. Louis peeks in to see the love of his life crying. Honestly, it has been a tough couple of years for them. Especially Liam.

Louis cradles Harry's head and Harry accepts the comfort, crying his eyes out. Crying for their loss, crying for suggesting Liam to let go. Crying for not even knowing how he is; or even if he is alive anymore.

**

(A mysterious pov)

I pay my respects to my parents who died in a car crash when I was eleven. It was painful- going through that loss. So now I live with my aunt and uncle, named Norah and Jefordson respectively. They never really liked me or my family. Since they were my only family, they became my guardians.

Even though they thoroughly dislike me and have shown it time and again by ignoring my existence or passing snide comments, never once did they get physically abusive. I am thankful for that, even though I will always long for a family that will care about me.

My thoughts are broken when an arm grabs me from behind and a clothed mask is shoved down by face. My survival instincts kick in and I try to not inhale much but eventually I take some bit and feel drowsy. One of them who's holding me puts me over their shoulder and carries me away.

I am too weak and tired to fight off, so I don't. My only hope is my aunt and uncle who would notice what is happening. No matter how much the dislike me, the can't leave me like this, right? After all, I am their blood too.

I hear some distinct murmuring, getting more and more clearer with walking further. This person halts and I try to open my eyes. "So, where's our money, now that you have this pansy wimp of a useless fag." I hear my uncle saying and my aunt agreeing. No no! No please, no. This can't be happening. If my uncle is saying that it means he sold me!

I was wrong. Because he doesn't dislike me, they don't dislike me. They loathe me. They despise me. And I don't even even know why they do. I've always respected them and have been good; then why this? I feel myself moving so i try to open my eyes and see my aunt and uncle with huge smiles, now that they have their bags of cash. I weakly mumble out a 'why' but no one hears it and darkness engulfs me.

**

A/N

So this book is going to dark and definitely not as fluffy like previous one.

Please do drop your reviews and comments. Do tell how you would like it?

I would love to hear your suggestions.

All your support means so much, so thank you.

~big love❤❤