It changed his perspective of him by a long shot.

"Dumbledore was an interesting character, wasn't he?" He changes the subject, "kind, but... interesting." She looked over at him and he smiled down at her softly, "If I had a gallon for everytime I'd walk into his office to him feeding his bird lemon drops I'd be rich."

Stifling a laugh, Eleanor sniffed with a smile joining his own teasing one. "He was very spirited."

"Extremely." He agreed.

Sighing, Eleanor leaned on his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around her. Bending aside a bit to kiss the top of her head, "I have a suprise I'd like to share with you, but I promised Tonks we'd tell you together." His tone hushed with excitement into her hair.

Eleanor grinned, "What is it?"

"Oh- it's nothing." Remus brushed it off with a cheeky expression.

"-Tell me!"

A wholehearted laugh escaped from his chest while he shook his head, happy to see that he brought up Eleanor's mood.

As the two of them continued to sit in peaceful silence, Remus was the first to hear footsteps and instantly stood his guard as the Minister of Magic began to approach the two of them.

"Good Afternoon, Miss Potter." Rufus Scrimgeour greeted the woman who stood to shake his extended hand, "I don't believe we've met?"

Eleanor shook her head politely. "No, I'm afraid not."

Rufus was the Minister who replaced Fudge earlier in the year. The old pale-ish lean man resembled the same as a skelton.

Even though, she had no intention on correcting him - Eleanor did find it a tad bit odd that the Minister chose to addressed her as a Potter so out in the open.

Remus was quick to catch on with this as well and found it just as suspicious as she did.

Something about him wasn't quite right.

Remus thought.

"May I have a few words?" Scrimgeour gestured to talk with her privately.

But Lupin didn't hesitate on answering for her, cutting in immediately. "-I'm afraid we were actually leaving, but whatever needs to be discussed can be discussed right here."

Rufus tried to ignore the intimidating stare Remus had given him before carrying on with a subtle nod, "The Ministry is wanting full security for the both you and Mister Potter, of course. Especially during dark times like this, it's best if you would keep a low profile on yourselves."

Eleanor's gazed hardened slightly, "Well, I'm not going into hiding again and Harry is staying with me, if that's where you were getting at."

Her words were noted by the Minister, "I don't mean to upset you Miss Potter, but that little cottage of yours does seem like the best of choices with what's going on in the world." He challenged.

"Harry and I are perfectly fine." Eleanor reasured him although Rufus's approach was sketchy, "We have a Safe Guard. We won't be bothered."

Remus turned his head to stare down at her questionably.

The Minister raised his bushy gray eyebrows as if he were suprised to hear the news, "Oh, Wonderful." He nods, "And eh, could you disclose the name of your safe guard?"

Eleanor frowned.

She didn't even have a name to give him even if she wanted too, but before she could respond Remus interfered.