Saga 2: Zoro's Going To Become a Lawyer

Start from the beginning

"SHUT UP, YOU STUPID MARIMO!" Sanji burst into the room, about to kick Zoro, who unsheathed his swords quickly to block the attack just in time.

"YOU'RE HURTING NAMI'S PRECIOUS EARS! THAT IS SOMETHING THAT I CANNOT TOLERATE!" Sanji screamed. Then Nami sped into Zoro's cabin and smacked both of them on the head with her fist.

"Both of you are making so much noise that the amount of noise that Zoro was making is nothing compared to now. So why don't you do me AND yourselves a favour and shut up for once?!" Nami threatened them with her literal iron fist.

"Okay, Nami!" Sanji obediently answered as he and Zoro made their way out of Zoro's room.

It was a normal day.

Luffy was looking for islands.
Zoro was training.
Sanji was cooking.
Nami was mapping out lands that the crew had covered.
Robin was reading a book.
Franky was restocking the ship with cola.
Chopper was steering the ship, while making new cures for diseases.
Usopp was practicing his cannon shooting.
And Brook was playing Bink's Brew to himself.

Again.

Damn it, that never gets old.

"Hey, Luffy! We have new bounties already!" Robin exclaimed after she had gotten mail from her private pigeon delivering message system.

"Lemme' see!" The voice of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji all rung out, as they all snatched the papers from Robin's hands.

At the instant of the Straw Hats discovering their new bounties, they gasped. Some with excitement, some with glee, some with surprise, and even some with horror.

'Straw Hat' Monkey D. Luffy = $4, 000, 000, 000
Roronoa 'Pirate Hunter' Shimotsuki Zoro = $2, 900, 193, 000
'Black Leg' Sanji Vinsmoke = $1, 993, 302, 320
'Cat Burglar' Nami = $420, 000, 010
'God' Usopp = $700, 000, 000
'Cotton Candy Lover' Tony Tony Chopper = $200, 000, 000
Nico 'Devil Child' Robin = $1, 696, 960, 960
'Iron Man' Franky = $582, 654, 210
'Soul King' Brook = $582, 654, 220
'Knight Of The Sea' Jimbe = $1, 100, 000, 000

"I see Jimbe didn't move up at all. Why is that?" Luffy asked as if he had no clue why.

"It's because Jimbe wasn't here when I left, you elastico moron. He's with the World Government negotiating deals for the Fishman's. But still, I can't believe that you're even higher than Jimbe, Stupid Cook." Zoro slyly stated towards Sanji.

"Shut up, stupid Marimo! I had to fight your own brother. He had his own Devil Fruit that he had maxed out to the capacity that he could, just before his awakening." Sanji argued back.

"You win some, you lose some. That's life, curly - brows."

"What did you say, mosshead?"

"Just forget it. I'm not stirring up any more trouble here." Zoro put an end to that argument, as he walked into his cabin. Luffy followed him, about to ask him some very interesting questions.

"Zoro. I need to ask you something." Luffy stated, as he took a seat on a table

"Ask away..." Zoro's voice trailed off.

"First off, are you okay? Joben's death was pretty recent." Luffy asked sensitively.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It feels so surreal, I met him only about 1 week ago and...and now he's gone." Zoro's face turned into a sad smile. Luffy only smirked at this, this was just how his 1st commander was. He never cried, not for anything.

"Second, what's wrong with our bounties?" Luffy pointed outside.

"What do you mean?" Zoro asked, pouring some sakè in a bottle to drink.

"Well, my bounty is really high for some reason, even though I didn't really do anything. Your bounty is really low. Again, you did most of the fighting. Also, how come Chopper has such a big bounty increase? He went from 50 to 100 to 1000 and now to $200, 000, 000. What's going on? DO you know something? If you do, I suggest you tell me now. We don't keep secrets on this ship." Luffy took the sake from Zoro and drank it himself.

"Fine, you got me." Zoro confessed. 

"I talked to Kuina, and I asked her to post bounties for what had happened. I may have rigged the bounties in your favour and not in mine. Your bounty went up by a billion berries in the span of a few weeks. That's normal for a Yonko. Same with the others, though their case is a little different. Chopper, Nami and Robin together took down my brother Ruto, who's bounty was 1.9 billion berries. They deserved to be moved up. Now everyone can see that Chopper's not just a doctor, but he's also an amazing fighter. The government still don't know that Robin can read Poneglyphs. Same can be said for Franky, Brook and Usopp. They dealt with Joben pretty handily." Zoro sighed as he looked down sadly. 

"That idiot cook did really well against Suke, the strongest brother that I had. He even beat him, and he got his bounty increased by a hell of a lot of berries. As for us, Kashi Shimotsuki has a berry of 3.9 billion berries. That's almost the amount of Kaido and Big Mom's. Do you see what I'm saying?" Zoro explained. Luffy breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Yeah, I do."

"Nice. Now please leave, I have some important stuff to do." Zoro playfully ordered him out. Luffy smirked.

"It's good to have you back, Zoro." He chuckled as he then left.

"You too, Luffy. You too..." His voice muttered as it left his breath at a constant rate.

...

"Now where was that sakè bottle?"