She then did a question mark kick hitting him right on the side of his head making him go unconscious before Hyunjin dropped him making him fall on the ground with a thud.

"That's gonna hurt later." Hyunjin mumbled before fixing her uniform, "Alright, I'm off to class. Make sure to wipe your head, looks nasty." She waved Hyeju goodbye before leaving. The girl was a little confuse but ignored her as she face the boy who was still shaking on the ground, "This is the only time I'm going to help you." She said before walking away,

Chaewon watches as the girl left the scene before sighing in relief, Heejin eyed her, "Why are you sighing?" Chaewon looked at her in surprise before shaking her head, "N-Nothing. I'll see you later!" Before Heejin could say something the girl had already ran off to somewhere,

"Wait!" Hyeju stopped from her tracks and turned around to see Chaewon running towards her.

Chaewon stopped and panted heavily, "What." Hyeju asked the girl clearly annoyed, the smaller girl didn't answer as she quickly rummaged through her bag and pulled out a band aid with a cute little butterfly design on it, Hyeju was a little bit confuse.

The girl made a cute little sound before going on her tippy toe and placed the band aid on Hyeju's forehead. After she placed it she stood up and hummed happily, "There." She smiled at the girl and stared at her, Hyeju was still lost. What was happening? She gently touched the band aid still looking at Chaewon who seemed to be happy on what she had done.

"What was that?" Hyeju asked,

"You had a cut but it should be okay now." Chaewon then glared at her, "You have to be careful next time." She scolded but Hyeju just scoffed.

"Do I even know you?" Chaewon gasp dramatically making Hyeju's eye twitch, What the hell is this girl on? Probably on drugs or something.

"You don't even know your bestfriend's girlfriend's friends?" Chaewon crossed her arms and gave the girl a disappointment look but Hyeju scoffed again, "I don't need to know who's who, just as long as they stay away from my business." Hyeju replied with a glare making Chaewon annoyed. "At least a thank you would be great."

"I didn't need your help." The younger girl retorted. Chaewon raised a brow and glared at the younger girl back, "You're so inconsiderate."

"And you're so annoying."

Hyunjin bumped into Heejin who was also on her way to class, "Why are you everywhere?" Heejin asked annoyingly before walking pass the girl, Hyunjin didn't reply as she followed the girl to their classroom. Heejin slid the door open only to be greeted by her fellow classmate's stares. She stood there and looked at them in confusion,

Three girls approached her, "Heejin-ah, is it true?" One of the girl ask making her more confuse, "True?"

"That you and Kim Hyunjin are dating?" Heejin's eyes widen and at that exact moment Hyunjin appeared behind her, earning a gasp from everyone else, some boys were glaring at her and some girls were gossiping and glaring at Heejin.

Well if you really look at it, Hyunjin is the school's heartthrob and both girls and boys in the school admire her so much, some confessed already but only to be rejected by her. Usually outside of their class would be filled by students just to see them every break, Heejin and Hyunjin are the class visual and image, and hearing them dating was a big news. Hella News. They weren't close to begin with nor even close as friends. Everyone knows their roommates but nothing more.

"W-Where did you even get that nonsense information from..?" Heejin asked still surprise, the three girls looked at Hyunjin who was still confuse, Heejin followed their gaze and her eyes landed on Hyunjin. "You did what now?!"