Chapter 23

The mothers and daughter are now reunited. Y/N watch as Miranda hugged her daughter tightly, her golden talons are removed from way before they started the experiment, along with her golden mask. The only proof of her being a priestess were her robes that she still wore as she embraced her daughter. Y/N then looked at the clock to see the fact that it was hours already, hours spent in recreating Eva and taking away her consciousness from the megamycete. As the daughter and mother moment ended, Eva looks at the other woman in the room. Her eyes brightening as she saw her other mother figure.

"Mama!" She squeezed out of her voice, which made her cough. Y/N eyes widened as she quickly assist her daughter. Miranda then disappeared instantly and took the water from the kitchen then reappeared as if nothing happened. Worry settled in her face as she made her daughter drink the glass of water.

Eva wiped off her face as she finished the glass of water, she yawned as she settle her back at the soft mattress of the bed. Gently the two woman covered their daughter with the blanket again. "Now now little one sleep tight" Miranda said as she kissed her daughters forehead. Y/N then smiled gently at the little girl who smiled back right at her. Little by little sleep consumed the little girls mind.

●・○・●・○・●

"Oh how delightful! Oh my love she's back, she's final back... After so many years" Miranda can't believe it, it all worked out in the end. Y/N was by her side along with her little Eva. The other woman nodded happily as some tiny memories of Eva and Miranda starts to come back at her. The woman had noticed how Eva brought tons of memories to her, to the snow fights they had, the photo she saw... She did remember when and how it was taken.

Miranda then look at Y/N "You said you remember?" She looks expectantly at Y/N as she smiles. Y/N nodded as she mumbled "I remember some stuff... Not all but that's good right?" The woman look at the blonde as the said priestess nodded. She caressed the H/C cheeks and went closer to the woman.

Y/N felt putty towards Miranda as she closed her eyes. "That is good enough my Dove... Good enough". Y/N then opened her eyes as she smiles and looks lovingly at Miranda. "Then for you I shall remember everything"

●・○・●・○・●

Y/N and Miranda went back to the BSAA camp bringing a sleeping Eva with them, Miranda carrying the child while the soldier brought a blanket and water for the said kid just in case. And don't tell the priestess she brought some candy she found in some cupboards in Miranda's kitchen. Her daughter do love sweets a lot.

They can see the other lord's, Donna and Sal helping the injured soldiers and we'll the other 2 lord's. Alcina was drinking blood from her wine as her daughters help her with her cuts and bruises that won't heal just yet. Heisenberg who's finally awake was being shouted by Alcina for being idiotic.

Y/N smiled as she immediately went to the mistress and her daughters. Wings folding behind her back as she slowly descended from where Miranda and her can be seen earlier. 

"Well are you all doing alright now?" Y/N asked as she still have been carrying the blankets and water bottle, smiling goofily at the people there. Completely different from when she was at the fight earlier.

Alcina sighed as she nodded and look at her daughters taking good care of her. "Yes darling, fortunately for me and especially my sweet daughters,  we're alright. But if you ask me you should probably take a good ol' sweet time of yours to check out for that cheeky child" she took a whip on her quelazzire... That is what Y/N remembers of the little stick of, sweet ol' tobacco holder or something? She really don't know, she just know those vapes she used to take months after experiencing the Bakers situation.

She smiled as she then saw Miranda holding little Eva on her arms as she stares down at Heisenberg talking to him in shushed tones. She tried to enhance her hearing but once Miranda then raised her eyes to her, the woman smiled and beckoned her to go near her.