✧◝TOGETHER◜✧

NEW YEAR SPECIAL✿

‘It has been days since I have last seen Y/N over the party, it is truly marvelous how I haven't noticed her back then. If I had, I would've taken her already. Though it makes my heart break knowing she can't remember me. Not any single strand of memory about me and Eva, on her little lovely mind. It must've been erased, by those pathetic little...’ i sighed, and calmed down and continued my thoughts ‘whoever had taken her from me will face my wrath and anger. Who even dared to take my beloved, will be crushed beneath my shoes... And I vow to crush all of them until they beg of mercy for taking my beloved away from me’ i finished, smiling at content on what I had vowed into.

“You okay Mia?” My thoughts were broken simply and delicately as a very annoying G-man talk to me, Ethan. Mia who I'm supposedly actin to be, husband's. I turned around, and smiled at him as I cook a lovely  sarmale,  mămăligă, Cozonac, Ciorba de burta, with a traditional beverage called, pălincă. It must've been overwhelming amount of food as he frowned and asked me “uhh what's with the food?" I just smiled and continued, “The towns people says, it is good luck to cook this kind of foods” he just nodded as I continue “besides we would be having a guest over” he nodded and frowned once again “who is it?” he said, I just walk past him and made the table quickly, not wanting the food to get cold.

“Y/N” I simply replied, as I once again walk past him to grab the plates and other necessary tableware. “why did you even call her?” I stopped, and look at him furrowing my eyebrows, “because you won't be in here. You will be training, remember?” that's what he said, and I'm giving it back to him. Besides, I'm quite sappy knowing he would now be gone, and Y/N will be celebrating the new year with me.

He just sighed and nodded, taking my response into his small little brain. “Alright, well I'll be going now. I don't wanna be late” he said as he walk over the stairs, and do who god knows what. I continued to ready, the foods over the table. Each delicacy and tableware ready. Smiling at my handiwork, remembering how me, Y/N and Eva used to celebrate the new year.

I smiled at the memory and frowned, remembering the bad memories once again. But I won't let that get to me.

"Bye honey!"

Not noticing the voice that said goodbye, I continued to ready the whole place, and drinks on the table. I cannot hold my nervousness and excitement knowing that after years and decades, no even centuries! Y/N will be finally spending time with me once again and though there are small trinkets of issues, here and there. I would do anything to once again, fall into her favor and for her to fall for me ONCE AGAIN.

the house is filled with cute little designs, that will serve to give good luck. Though I do not need luck, to achieve something... I conquer it. A quick cry from an infant, took over my systems. As I quickly ran over the stairs and to a room, Rose Winters. Daughter of Ethan and Mia Winters. They surely had a very smart child don't they?

I hold the child onto me, as I made a quick action to shush it and silence it. I cradled it in my arms, humming a song that I used to sing to my Eva with my beloved. Rose stopped crying as she tries to reach my hair, with her cute little hands. Soon Eva will be mine.

*DING DONG*

The doors ringed, as I swiftly hold Rose to me and walk out of the room to the stairs and to the door. I opened it revealing Y/N who is holding gifts, and a bag. She had her mask on as she wave at me and pointed at beside me. Gesturing if she can go in. Which I chuckled to and smiled about, I nodded going to the sides as she goes in and closed over the door. Her hair was filled with snow and her clothes is the same.