Chapter 20

NOTE:

For the people who are very much confused from the last few chapters. This is me changing the whole stuff because of Y/N's existence, that's why I changed it. :> Have a good read

┌──═━┈━═──┐

[Y/N pov]

Mia had brought me back to the living room earlier. Now I'm drinking water as I was dehydrated earlier. I was looking at Mia who was worriedly looking at the exit of the cave where Miranda and Chris are right now. I tapped my foot to the floor as I saw both of the two person I actually now least to see pretty much get along with each other. Now actually getting along with each other. Though both of them have an irritated face.

"So?—" I muttered as I look at them and Chris just nodded at me, while Miranda smirked turned into a soft smile. I smiled back at her before looking at them both once again. "—have you both settled everything nicely?" Mia continued as she sat down next to me, taking the water from me and drinking at my glass. I just furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head totally not offended. "Girl that's my drink" Mia just glared at me and tried to challenge me if I will do anything about it. I just rolled my eyes as I slump back to the couch.

I sighed as my eyes went back to Miranda "So can I have my old clothes back?" Miranda just raised her head and shook her head to a no "I am not letting you go back at those dirty clothes. Chris here will give you proper clothing later on" She gestured to Chris who wore a stiff expression and just nodded. "You will be coming with him... Much as I don't want you to" She continued, mumbling the last part. Though with my super-hearing I was able to hear her. I smiled sheepishly and nodded "okay"

"I'll be staying here to help Miranda" Mia added as she smiled softly at me, and I tilted my head as she continued "I worked with Miranda before" my face contorted to understanding as I finally. Well understand. Anyway, I sheepishly smiled as I stood up and bid the two woman my goodbye's.

»--•--« *+:。.。  。.。:+* »--•--«

"This is the camp" Chris said as he pointed at every tent and people that was talking to each other, well atleast yep. I nodded as he called out to everybody. I looked around and observed everything, trying to remember the in's and out's.  I look back to the people that stood there near Chris. Once they saw me they pointed a gun at me. As if that will work.  I rolled my eyes, they didn't even know a co-founder when they see one. How dare they.

But Chris immediately stopped them, referring to me as my code name the DOVE. I could feel their emotions quickly changed to fear, when they bow down to show some respect. Well they're respectful when needed atleast. I look back to Chris when he called out to me. Not mentioning my real name since we are in a place of work. I walked to him, following him like a lost puppy to a tent. Where he gave me some vests, upgraded guns, ammos, and the great liquid medicine. I nodded to him. As he told me to change to a new clothing. I mean I was still wearing the pure white gown, that is now dirty with the way we had walked to the whole place up.

I shooed him away from the place, before I had suit up. I placed the guns at their right straps, ammos, and med-kit. And not forgetting my favorite gun gifted by somebody I forgot once again. I smiled as I was finally have been suited up. Ready for war as always.

I walked out of the tent to see the soldiers or agents lined up. When I walked near Chris who glared at me, I rolled my eyes at him "What the fuck are you looking at?" He was taken aback, remembering my role to the whole BSAA once again. I rolled my eyes for the unknown time, as I sighed and just walked away from them and at the side. I don't do socializing nuh uh.

Chris had explained to the whole team, about the change of plans, the whole shit was messed up to say the least. Miranda had offered a deal of her helping the BSAA with the bioweapons studies, as she was the whole reason this shit even started, plus examining the megamycete. In exchange of, the revival of Eva her daughter, and the protection of her family. Today, they will eliminate all of thy lycans, and the robotic zombies one lord, Heisenberg made.