Chapter 5

You didn't expect this didn't you? Well you better do cuz I'm back to being a fan of mother Miranda although many people hate her. I just can't hate her for some reason and now I'm back, happy reading y'all and it's good to be back.. >:D

- Your Lovely Author

>---------------------------<
Previously on Dove:

"COME ON NOW ETHAN! WE MUST NEED TO FIND ROSE IMMEDIATELY"

Continuation of the story:

Y/N's pov

'i know I said those thing but now I low-key regret it...' I thought to myself as I observe the two people with us, okay okay now before you misunderstood me it's not that I regret helping this two pair, Elena and his father, Leonardo but like... Now I'm stuck in a very very awkward state....

"So umm Y/N do you think, Ethan will be okay?" I look at Elena as she asked me a question. Worry can be seen in her face, I gave her a reassuring smile as I replied "yeah, no worries, he'll be fine... I'm sure of it." Worry laced on my tone too, I'm not that sure I know Ethan, he'll be fine after all he did made himself ready just incase such a thing like this happen. He did. He always does things for himself and his family... Right, family...

I look away as I became more aware of the status we are in, observe that's what all I know, after what happened to Louisiana I learned to shut up, and just observe. To listen to orders from people and to just shut up. Now given time, i slowly remember Evelyn. A child who wants family, now I do remember I was once like that. A pitiful child ready to retaliate and fi-

'gun fire'

Ethan is back...

I look at Ethan who came in the small shack we were in. Happiness can be seen in Elena's eyes as she have hope on Ethan and for them to be saved from this... Torn? Wreck village. I stayed silent, observing them. Ethan made them follow him to the now opened gate to Luisa's house. Following them, I stood up and observed the inner walls of the house. How delightful? Were practically saved.. for now, after all not good things stays for long. Just like how this good ol' house. I'm sure something will happen to it.

I am now brought to the real world as a man opened the door, only by pointing guns at us... He asked us who were we, outsiders we were to them, danger. I bolded my gun just in case something worse happens, then a woman came out, Luiza, the owner of the house made us go in. I silently observe all of the people there, analysing their actions. They were mourning, some were worried, some are hopeless, some are... Deranged I could say.

How rude, we may be outsiders but we're still human. Tch, stupid men. Now your questioning why would I say that, well this stupid old man is now chastising Luiza for letting us in. Luiza just made them sure by telling us that the house has protected their family for generations... Yeah protected... Right... Now I'm slightly worried of what will happen...

While some shits in the background are happening i just closed my eyes and wished none of those is true and I am dreaming, though I'm pretty sure its not a dream. I still wanna hope it is not...

3rd person pov

Y/N closed her eyes as another quick vision made itself to her mind. She was in... A church? A Broken one? It was all blurry, the figures they were moving and talking, but the voices are not clear, some were shouting some were quietly observing... 'how strange, Who were these people' Y/N asked herself.

However the vision didn't last long as was woken up by an alarming shout and growls, turns out the whole house we're now on fire, she immediately find Ethan, even tho she hates him, he is still a very trustworthy fellow in This kind of cases. So she ran behind him, holding a gun on her side. Ready to shoot at the creature who was now having a killing spree, beep beep tsk tsk. All were dead. It was like death always follow them, or should Y/N say Ethan.