Chapter 1: Kidnapping

On somewhere on earth, a three member family lives on a two story house with their months old child. Meanwhile, a woman on her 20's was riding a bus to the family's humble abode. Ready to take care of the child for the two while they mingle.  Well why not I mean she's a supporting best friend to the mother in the family. The woman, check her phone for the time. As the bus comes to halt she hid her phone inside her pockets and stood up ready to leave the bus. As she left the bus, she was already preparing herself for the worst. Feeling that something might happen to night. She now went on crossing the road and eventually end up walking to the Winters home.

While walking she made up funny jokes she might end up telling her goddaughter and her best friend, Mia Winters. But still she cannot shake of the feeling that something big will happen today. ANd base on her experience on this kind of things. There will be a very thorny yet gorgeous path on where her destiny might lead. Yeah yeah i know, you readers probably think that fate is stupid or something but come on trust Y/N alright? She's a certified soldier who was trained in the army, and adding to the fact that she was also in the Louisiana accident with Ethan Winters. Mostly because of Mia, truth to be told she hates Ethan for some reason. Probably because shes taking caution because Mia might get hurt because of this Ethan Winters. But she married him so good luck to that. Alright you might confuse Y/N overprotectiveness over Mia but it is just because Mia was Y/N childhood friend and was overprotective over Y/N that is  why Y/N doing her best to do the same to Mia.

Alright back to the topic, while walking she cant shake the feeling of disaster that was coming. In fact, she is actually worrying. Mia have been acting very weird when she visits the Winters house. If she remembers, Mia was gentle, not that clingy and overprotective to her for atleast 35% but now... Mia is very well kind of gentle but still rough, she is so clingy to  her especially when she visit the Winters home when Ethan is not at home, and her overprotectiveness is up to  100% like she always fuss about something when Y/N is at their house. And Y/N is worrying about that, what if the path that she were walking to is because of Mia weirdness this past few uhh months? what if she's not MIa. What if her mind got manipulated by those moldy things. What if what if... Mia was already gone.. but no she couldn't be. She mustn't think that way after all she would notice Mia behavior.

With all of those thought Y/N finally arrived in front of the winters home. She knocked on the door, and when no one responded. Well, let's just say Y/N was very well known by her friends from her mischievous, yet very strong personality. She's the type to don't give a shit if she is not connected to something. Especially, if it does not connect to her. Now back to the story, Y/N thought of something very very mischievous. She remember the secret key Mia gave for her. Mia apparently gave her a copy of the key to their house. She took the key on the key holder in her bag. And used it to unlocked the door. When she got inside, she saw Mia was cooking some food... So she decided to spook her. She tiptoed slowly and well spook her, but much o her dismay Mia wasn't spooked at all.

"Boo!!" she look  at Mia and saw her face she's looking with that 'really?' face on her. And with that Y/N smiled widely. Mia said to her "your not good at spooking me" laughter erupted from Y/N can be heard well Mia giggled too at Y/N actions. "so wheres my cutest goddaughter?" she asked Mia while she was cooking, Mia pointed upstairs and said "Ethan cautiously brought her upstairs, oh and she's sleeping" Y/N nodded and proceeded on going upstairs excited to see her goddaughter. while going upstairs she didnt notice the lingering stare of Mia to her. Mia soon mumbled to herself

"soon we will be together with Eva my dear"

Y/N went upstair and went to find her goddaughter. She found Ethan carrying her goddaughter while playing with a monkey stuff toy. While going inside a creak was made from the floor, making Ethan notice Y/N leaning on the floor. "so how's my bestfriend's husband?" Ethan shush her immediately knowing Rose is finally sleeping. Y/N walk to the crib and saw her goddaughter, Rose. aww 's such a freaky baby... Thats what on Y/N's mind, trivia time; Y/N call baby freaky little shits. She scared of them ever since she watch the movie about this monster baby. and she is afraid of Rose becoming like one after all she is a superhuman because of the shit happening to her parents.

She turned to Ethan and said "now go you stupid love bird to your wife" she shooed him away from Rose and her. Ethan got tired of it and just walk away. Y/N  turned her attention to Rose and squeeled. SHe's such a cute baby yieeeeeeee. That is what on her mind...

Meanwhile, downstairs

Mia asked where Y/N was, Ethan told her how Y/N shooed him away from his own daughter, for godsake why does she need to shoo him away from his own daughter, Mia just giggled from this story and emitted a laughter.

Back upstairs.
Y/N was cooing the baby Rose, Until... Gunshots can be heard, with that she immediately carried rose and tried to escape... But eventually she cannot after all there is this man tall manly man man standing in fron of her. Now demanding to give him the child. Y/N knew this man, he was Chris. The man who saved her and Ethan from the Bakers. And now he is taking her goddaughter away from her.

"Y/N i want you to give me Rose." Y/N just stared at him while narrowing her eyes. "and why would i give her to you, you muscle man!" Chris just sighed and well replied "this is all for your safety Y/N, that Mia with Ethan she is not her"  Y/N raised her eyebrow " and why are you telling me this?" Y/N asked, Y/N already know this after all Mia was acting so weird. "You know that Mia is acting weird right?" Y/N nodded her head cautiously.  "w-well she is acting weirdly" Chris nodded and "well Y/N that one out there as im telling you is not Mia" Y/N nodded and stood still, she as thinking if she will trust Chris or if she will just run. "Now Y/N give me Rose." Y/N look at Chris and well. She accidentally have the view of the future.

~~Future~~
???: Well my dear were finally together

the woman giggled dementedly

???: we can be  happy family together.

~~Back to the present~~

Y/N look at Chris and... Gave im the child.... "pls take care of her" Chris took Rose to his arms and told Y/N that "Y/N you will have to go with us, the enemy have set her eyes on you too" With that Y/N widened her eyes and well she was spooked "w-what?" Chris sighed and told her that they will talk about it later.

They went downstairs to find the carcass? of Mia? if that is even Mia. Chris was holding little rose while Y/N was following behind i being assisted by the soldiers. I know why you're asking why Y/N gave Rose so easily it is because of what she saw in the future. And why can he see the future? just like Ethan she is one with the mold. The mols also took ever her body and gave her this abilities. She call it her 6th sense because it sound so mysterious and cool like shit. And she likes cool stuff, and dont we all like cool stuff. But still a person acting like her bestfriend. Now that is a crime. She now have the 'cause of why 'Mia' was acting like that, why she was so snappy and sadistic with her and yet flirty.

In that scenario, Ethan woke up and tried to attack Chris but to no avail. He was sent back to his unconsciousness. Meanwhile Y/N and Rose was already in the car and was sitting patiently. The soldiers? send Ethan in the car with them.

Chris then Explained the whole scenario to Y/N. And left one information off. Which is why Y/N have been set as a target by the enemy... Truth to be told the BSAA also dont know why she  was a target. i mean... who wants a very fire fighting girl as a target... You see they are quite afraid of Y/N as she gets angry fast... Especially to man.

Anyway as they were on a ride, they were attack by an unknown thing and well that was the reason they crashed to an unknown place. Y/N was severely injured but that was nothing as th mold on her body start to regenerate itself.

Y/N was unconscious and were just by a bloody Ethan with a goddamn uncharged phone. Chris was nowhere to be seen. Rose was not there. 'Mia' died. Lot of soldiers died. Y/N was severely injured and unconscious. Ethan is bleeding a lot. They were in an unknown place. For goddamn sake can this visit can get worse?

~~~TO BE CONTINUED ~~~

!OKAY THATS A WRAP UP! WHOOO MY  BACK HURTS ANYWAY YIKES MIA WASNT REALLY MIA NOW THATS A HUGE SHOCKER!

i wonder what will happen in the next chapter