Chapter 13

2 day breaks, Author is fully charged once again

—Your lovely Author

>————————————————————————————————<
Previously on Dove:

"Your safe now my lady"

Continuously on Dove:

3rd person pov

It has been hours since lady Dimitrescu has fell into her unconsciousness, the daughters we're taking care of their mother, meeting her needs every so often. Y/N following their footsteps, telling them things that might help their mother and her lady.

Bela the oldest child, who is the most reserved and most mature on all of the sisters is ordering them on what to bring and what to do. The girl was holding herself down, making sure she her mother needs are all attended, trying not to be emotional.

Cassandra the second child, who is the most sadistic and sarcastic in the family, being the middle child. Is now softening up a little bit, following their oldest sisters orders bringing and attending the ladies needs.

Daniela the last and the youngest Dimitrescu, is now crying beside her mother, tearing up as her mother won't go back into her consciousness.

Now that they think about it, none of them saw their Mother being oh so vulnerable, even in front of Mother Miranda. Their mother who is always so headstrong, ego so big, and with a very short temper. Was never this vulnerable in from tof everybody.

The regeneration of the ladies body was weakened into a snail like pace, or probably slower than a snail. Her consciousness drifting and waking every now so often. Her hearing all the wails and sniffs coming from her youngest child, her oldest ordering her sisters to bring things, her middle child who always doesn't listen now listen carefully to their oldest sisters orders. She was proud and she was forcing herself to be awake, but somewhat she couldn't. Her body was tired for the being.

Y/N however was on the side helping Bela, and Cassandra while embracing Daniela, every now and then to calm her down. Whispering sweet words of nothing to her ears. She tried consoling the three knowing their mother is indeed living, and her consciousness is slowly coming back.

"Will mother be awake?" Daniela asked, sniffling through as she have cried a bucket of tears. Y/N patted Daniela's head and nodded "she is" she said, words that simply baffled the youngest child. She looked at Y/N, confusion on her face was expressed. "She is? What do you mean?" She asked, Y/N nodded and just simply replied "she's living, just unconscious at the moment" Y/N just said with a smile on her face.

She knows what is Alcina's experiencing, one being stuck in a world full of darkness, only hearing and feeling the things she is supposed to feel in the living world. She have felt that and experienced that a thousand of times.

She sighed, and look at the other two with a smile on her face. The two who always bicker with one another now cooperates with one another for their safety of their mother.

"Y/N can you bring another set of towels and robe from mother's chambers?" Bela asked while damping a clean cloth on a water, to cleanse the injuries their mother has sustain from the stupid man-thing whose name is, Ethan.

Y/N just nodded and walk through the doors, while Cassandra walked in immediately, she have heard Bela's order and asked.

"Will she be alright?" Bela just nodded and smiled, "I'm sure she won't be lost" she said as she tapped her nose, her sister just nodded in understanding and continued whatever they are doing.