Chapter 11

We're all on the same page no worries, though I do have another idea... On that part, and it's a thing you guys might not like a tiny bit, and by means of tiny bit I meant tons. Killing the Dimetrescu fam is not on my to do list apparently. Anyway, happy reading y'all

—Your lovely author

>————————————————————————————————<
Previously on Dove:

"For now she'll just watch them all at the sidelines, her crows watching every move."

Continuously on Dove:

Lady D pov

I already have sended my regards to Mother Miranda, but once she had cutted me off i accidentally throwed my dressing table. Accidentally, of course as it is not befitting of a lady to just throw her own table out of frustrations and anger.

Oh what am I even doing here, justifying my actions. Though it is a good thing I have caught that man-thing for a little while, I may have atleast sealed some damage on him enough for him to now that I, Lady Dimetrescu won't easily be stumbled by a stupid man-thing like him. And for him to try and hurt my daughter's? Now that is what I call crossing the lines.

As of earlier, I have just been talking with the guest, Y/N the dove. We were talking about delightful things, me thanking her for protecting my two daughters, Bela and Cassandra. My two lovely daughter's, and it seems that Daniela like her too. Plus she doesn't mean harm. That's all I need to trust her.

Though as we are talking she just suddenly left for who knows by Mother Miranda so long. Though as I am waiting, Bela and Cassandra came happily chirping on what plans they have made for that, stupid man-thing. After a few minutes, my other daughter, Daniela and my guest, Y/N finally came in. Turns out Ethan have tried to hurt a daughter of mine once again.

This time I won't share mercy to him.

————————

Y/N pov

After I told the daughters, the story on my side they were just happily listening to whatever I said, for example my wings and my form. Of course I didn't really put it into details as I just told them what they have seen and what I told to Daniela, though it is emphasized I can't just use my wings when I want to. I do tend to lose my control over myself once in a while.

For now I have just been with the matriarch of the Castle waiting for her to finish whatever she is writing. It must be a diary, as she holds it so dearly with her. After a while of waiting in this boring room, she finally just jab her hands, probably making a point or is it called dot?, in her lovely diary.

Once she finally settled her pen, or whatever that is she's using to write she smiled oh so gracefully happy with her work and looked at me. She narrowed her eyes on me and said "were you eyeing me? You do know it's rude to stare right?" She easily said with her smooth eccentric voice, I haven't noticed that I was staring at her. Oh dear lord.

"I didn't notice, I probably mus the deep on thought I'm sorry m' lady" I said with a shrugged on my arms as I continue to scratch the back of my neck. I really don't know that I was staring, I'm probably got lost in though while waiting for her to finish writing on her diary.

She just released a chuckle as she stood up to her full height, and gestured me to follow her through the castle halls. Once we have left whatever room we were in, I took 2 no is it 3? Steps with every move she does, somewhat i hate being small compared to her.