Chan let out a shaky sigh. He slowly got up and walked over to the bathroom. There, he tried to clean  his red puffy face, but the water could only do so much.

He opened the door the leave but before he could step out he saw a male run passed him. Another quickly following.

Chan didn't pay attention to it at first, he continued to walk over to his seat. But his body suddenly froze when he recognized the deep voice.

Felix?

Chan quickly turned around and was surprised to see Minho and changbin also there. He quickly walked over only to noticed that Minho was standing in front of a patients door.

"Hyung?" Changbin looked over at the oldest, wondering why he was here. Minho had only told him and Felix.

Minho eyes widened when he noticed Chan was there as well. Felix took his eyes off the room door to look at him as well.

"W-why? Why are you all here?" Chan asked. He looked at all three of them, but no one spoke up.

Changbin looked over at lee know noticing the quick pace his breathing was. He turned back to Chan and tried to avoid the question. "Chan, what are you doing here?"

Chan noticed the tone in changbins voice. That's when he realized the other two were in no shape to talk.

"Jeongin... I'm here because of jeongin."

Felix quickly looked back at Chan. "What's wrong? Is he okay? What happened?!" Felix could feel himself tear up all over again. His head was starting to hurt from all the constant crying.

"Felix breath.. I'm sure he's okay." Chan tried his best to smile for the freckled boy, but it just didn't feel right.

The oldest looked back at lee know after not hearing from him. He looked so pale, his eyes were red a puffy as well.

"Minho?"

Chan walked closer to the dancer. "Bubs....what's going on?"

"Chan don't-"Felix was about to pulled Chan away but Changbin stopped him.

Minho shook his head. "I should've known... I should've known the fucking signs!" Minho began to hit his chest over and over. The constant pressure was making it difficult to breathe. "I-I—he...was doing better.."

Changbin tried to get closer, but Minho moved away.

"W-why..."Minho breathed deeply. "W-why would he wanna leave?" His voice got quieter. "W-who hurt him?"

"Min-"

"I should've gone with him...." Minho held in his sobs trying his best to push them away. But it didn't help. "Damn it!"

Chan quickly moved toward Minho trying his best to stop him from hurting himself more. "Hey, hey Minho breath with me."

The other tried his best to push himself away from Chan, his tried pushing away from his chest, not accepting the hug Chan was bringing him into.

"Minho....look at me." Chan tried to gently grab the others attention, but Minho was still looking somewhere else. "Please Minho."

Slowly but surly Minhos arms fell to his sides. He looked up to Chan only to be met with a small smile.

"There you go.... Can you tell me what color my shirt is?" Chan asked.

Minho took a deep breath before looking at chans chest. "B-black.."

"Good. What about my shoes?" Chan could hear Minhos breathing start to calm down.

"Black as well." Minho softly said.

"Good. You feel okay?" Chan continued to listen to the dancer's breathing. It seemed steady.

Minho didn't answer he just leaned into chans chest trying his best to hide from everyone. The oldest wrapped his arms around Minho.

His shirt was getting soaked with the tears, but he could care less. "Min, Can you please tell me what's going on?"

Minho shook his head. He couldn't say it, because then it made it real.

Changbin looked over at Felix, they both couldn't say it either.

"Minho I-" Chan glanced over to the side to see a young boy sitting down. He had orangish puffy hair, with big doe eyes. But he too looked like he had been crying for awhile.

Chan continued to look at the boy until it hit him, that was jisungs younger brother. Chan then remembered jisung talking about him for a little at the beginning. About how he looked.

Chan looked back at Minho who was still hugging him. That's when he realized jisung never came.
Wherever Minho should be, jisung should be there too.

The oldest finally looked at the whitish door. Who's room was this? The room number was plastered On the wall, it wasn't empty. Someone was in the room.

Chan felt his body freeze. Everything around him stopped. All he could hear was his breathing.

"Minho? Where's Hannie?"chan pulled away to look at Minho.

But Minho shook his head.

"No..." Chan forced a laugh, maybe he was imagining all of this. Maybe his insomnia is making him hallucinate now.

Chan looked back to changbin, maybe this is all a joke. "Bin? Where's jisung?"

Changbin looked behind him, at the door.

"Why?" Chan looked at all of them. "Why is jisung in there?"

"He tried to overdose."

Chan looked behind all three males. It was Jun who answered. He was already getting up to go somewhere. All four of them watched as he walked into the room, closing the door softly behind him.

......
Hello!!! It's been a pretty hot minute since I've posted. My bad 😞 But!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas or holidays. Sadly han jisung wasn't under my tree, but oh well. There's always next year 😌. This chapter is still in the past. Now we'll be getting the others P.O.v's.

Thank you for reading. I hope you all are doing well. Stay happy, and healthy.
Sending love and hugs your way
~Neveah 🤍