My Ambitious

<3 I cannot give up on you. Baby love me or leave me tonight.

Han set up the seats and the microphones. People watched him and everything he did. This caused him to drop the music a couple times.

Seungmin came on stage with his guitar and smiled at han. He was beyond excited.

"Hannie, you ready?"

Jisung sat down and moved around to find a comfortable spot. "I think so.."

Seungmin placed a hand on the back of jisung and rubbed a few circles.

"If you ever get overwhelmed we'll take a break. "

Jisung nodded. "Let do this "

Day 6 (Dace competition playlist)
        1. You make me
        2. So let's love
        3. Zombie
        4. Tik tok
        5. Love me or leave me.
        6. How can I say. 

By the end of their little gig Han and seungmin had a handful a fan who stayed throughout the entire of show. Plus they were able to make $200.

"Dang, I feel so alive. Han you're the best. "

Jisung turned off the mic and placed his guitar in his case.

"I think we'll be fine. Hopefully it goes like this every gig" Jisung said.

"You boys voice are so good together. "
Ms Lee said as she handed them a glass of water.

Seungming didn't  wait and started to drink Han responded to the compliments with a ' thank you'

" can't wait for next week. Take care and stay healthy. "

Seungmin placed his cup down and took off his guitar. "Ms Lee let us help you clean up. Since you let us use your stage, it's the most
We can do. "

Han took off his guitar. "Yeah. I'll do the dishes. "

The boys didn't wait for a response and went their own way and stared cleaning. Seungmin started wiping the tables placing the chairs on top. Jisung was already scrubbing the bowls that once had udon in them.

Ms Lee just watched with awe before she went back to counting the money. While doing so she opened her phone a played 'This is Day6' on Spotify. Both boy immediately started singing alone to the first song.

.......

"Thank you boys. Get home safe, and take care of your boyfriends. " Ms Lee took her leave.

Seungmin and jisung walked down the road, they were basically headed the same way for a while.

"How's Minho?"

"He's doing well. Pretty stressed about the competition. "

"What about Hyunjin? Stressed too?"

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "He's so dramatic, you don't understand. " Jisung started laughing with min.

"Hey sung will you go with Minho ?"

Jisung looked at seungmin confused "where?

"The competition.... It's not here. It's in Busan. Hyunjin said they might stay the night over there"

"What?!"

Jisung placed his hands on his head. How did he forget to check the location.

"I totally forgot to check the location. "

"Hey, what about we go together.
I'll be with you. We can stay together and go to the competition. "

Seungmin stoped walking and looked at Han. "We'll go, no matter what. "

"Min-"

"That's final. I don't know about you, but I really wanna see those kids dance to twice. "

Jisung laughed at the statement and continued to walked by seungmin.

I won't be alone.

.....
It's been a hot minute since I've updated. Sorry, but I hope you're doing well. Sending love your way
~Nevaeh 💕