Happiness

<3 I want to be loved. But I don't feel I deserve it.

"I'm nervous for them....... I feel sick." Jisung leaned his head against changbin's shoulder. The blonde placed his hand on his tummy gently rubbing it. He tried not to think about the award ceremony.

Changbin noticed jisung's leg continuously bounce. He knew jisung wanted them to win. This morning the blonde broke down because of how worried he was for today.

The older place his hand on the blondes leg, stopping it. "Sung, bubs you're too precious for this world. You're not even on stage and yet you're so nervous."

Jisung just hummed in response. But jisung wasn't alone, all three boys were beyond anxious for their boyfriends team.

The team had already performed. So now they were just waiting for the last couple of teams and then the awards.

........

When the time came, every team was on the floor. The coaches sitting with them. The audience was getting more anxious as the judges got ready to start announcing.

At this point changbin and seungmin were holding both of jisungs hand, squeezing it as time passed. All three of them were at the edges of their seats.

The younger teams went first.

As they announced the winners and celebrated, changbin's eyes stayed on Felix. He had a little girl sitting in his lap as he fixed her hair. Felix was always good with kids, especially the younger ones.

They always got fascinated with his freckles and his deep voice. Felix was someone who made you feel so safe when you first meet him. He's so gentle with everything. What did changbin do to deserve him?

"Hyung.. are you okay?" Changbin felt jisung squeeze his hand a little tighter. He turned towards jisung who was looking at him worriedly.

That's when changbin felt something roll down his cheek. He took his other hand and wiped his tear. He hadn't known he was crying.

"Y-yeah, just happy they're were able to compete. I'm proud of them.."Changbin squeezed jisung hand.

"Aww hyung! You do have a soft spot for kids!!" Seungmin looked over at changbin smiling widely, showing off his braces.

"Yah, shut it.." changbin rubbed his eyes gently , trying to rid of all the tears.

It's always scary to think about life without the people you love most.

.....

As the judges continued to talk about who knows what. Jisung focused on Minho , he could tell he was getting anxious from the constant blinking and looking around.

"And in first...."

Jisung could feel his chest grow heavy. Seungmin and bin each held their breaths.

"From Seoul....."

Just say something already please....