"I'm sorry." the younger girl sits up with her eyes half closed looking at me. I smile a little bit because she looks like a sleepy kitten. I reach my hand over touching her cheek.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. Next time when you feel sad or stressed come talk to me. There are better ways to deal with things." The sleepy girl opened her eyes slightly more with a droopy grin on her face.

"You're so pretty. Pretty pretty girl." she reached up and booped my nose. I had to try my damn hardest not to laugh. She clearly is not coherent enough to have a conversation about this so I lay her back down pulling the covers over her. Next thing I know she jumped out of bed suddenly full of energy. What the hell? "Minjiii why are you so pretty?"

"Haerin sit down before you fall." I tried to grab her, but she dodged me running to the other side of the room. How is she able to do this? She was literally just laying on the bathroom floor.

"No, let's go party!" Haerin made a move for the door so I stood in front of it blocking it. The shorter girl just looked up at me with a pout on her face. Suddenly she started stripping her clothes off.

"What the hell are you doing?" I grab her arm midway through her trying to pull her pants down. She groaned, continuing to try and pull her pants down.

"Minji its hot!!!" She yelled falling backwards on her butt. What the fuck I'm never letting her drink again. Once on the ground she completely pulled her pants down and then took her shirt off leaving her in her underwear. I widened my eyes turning towards the door so I wouldn't have to look at the basically naked girl. God this was definitely not the way I thought I would see Haerin this way.

"Put on some clothes!" I yell still facing the door. All I heard was giggling and bustling in the back. I peaked around to see what she was up to and there she was in starfish position on the hardwood floor. What the fuck. Suddenly the door flung open, shoving me to the ground right next to Haerin.

"What the hell are you two doing in here?" Hyein barged in wearing hello kitty pajamas. Her eyes traveled down to where we both now were laying and it was silent for a couple seconds. I looked up and saw Hyein's face turn from shock to disgust. "Are you two having sex!?!?!?!" the younger girl screamed covering her eyes.

"NO!" I get up shoving the younger girl out of the door slamming it.

"Minji stop having sex with my friend!!!" Hyein screamed through the door.

"GO AWAY!" I screamed back. My face probably looks like a tomato. I turn back and Haerin is still on the floor, but she is sitting up, her legs crossed staring up at me with a smirk on her face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Jesus christ I should have just went to sleep so I could have avoided all of this. Haerin just motioned with her hand for me to come down. Like I was in a trance I followed her hands sitting in front of her crossing my legs to where her knee touching mine.

"I want your lips." I furrow my eyebrows as the drunk girl reaches out and pinches my lips together.

"You can't have them." she immediately retracted her hands with a pout on her face.

"Why not?"

"Because there mine." I smile a little bit at how silly Haerin is right now. I've never seen her like this before. Haerin sighed and crawled into my lap wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I try my hardest not to touch the basically naked girl. I don't want her to wake up tomorrow and be mad at me. It is also proving hard for me not to wander my eyes, Haeirn clearly taking notice of that with the smirk that was forming on her face.

"They are mine." before I could say anything else the younger girl crashed her lips onto mine with almost brutal force. I want to kiss her back so bad, but it feels wrong like this. I gently grab her shoulders pushing her back causing a whine to escape her lips.