lap-foolish💿

11:38 pm
late nights of editing, streaming, recording or anything else you can think of is something i'm very used to by now. tonight is being spent streaming with our roommate karl and punz who is visiting us. while many others are in the call with us while we play jackbox in karl's room. after reaching the threshold of the 2nd hour, both me and my partner foolish say our goodbyes to chat and our friends. "goodnight chat, be sure to sub with prime!" i say blowing a kiss to karl's camera before walking to the door. as soon as i'm sure i'm off camera i let out a big sigh. it's not that i don't like streaming, i love it, but it gets pretty tiring being so peppy for so long.

i walk into me and foolish's shared bedroom, walking over to the closet to change into comfier clothes. as i'm walking into the closet i see foolish walk in behind me, closes the door behind him. "karl said they got ranboo and dream to take our place, so it doesn't seem like the streams going to end any time soon." he says as he walks up behind me, hugging my waist and putting his head on my shoulder. "that's good, chat seemed to really be liking the stream so i'm glad it's not over yet." i say turning my head to look at him. i give him a sweet smile before turning my attention back to what i was going to wear.

he gives me a quick peck on the cheek before letting go of my waist and walking to sit on the couch in our room. i pull out a baggy shirt to wear and start to pull my current top off. it was a beautiful fitted crop top paired with baggy jeans, i pull the shirt over my head and replace it with the baggy shirt. i unbutton my jeans and pull them off, adjusting my shirt so it falls over my bum. i pick my discarded clothes off the floor and throw them into the clothes hamper in the corner, and walk back into the bedroom.

i look to my right and see foolish sitting on the couch with his legs spread open. a slight blush spreads across my cheeks looking at the man i front of me. i walk over to him, still blushing like crazy. i poke his thigh trying to get his attention. "yes, pretty girl?" he says looking into my eyes. "can i sit?" i ask shyly. he smirks a little, "sit where love?" he asks. "on your lap" i say, pushing my thighs together involuntarily. he nods, patting his lap lightly. i sit down, straddling his lap with my head on his shoulder and my arms wrapped around his waist.

i grow slightly uncomfortable in my position, so i start to move my hips into a more comfortable position. foolish's breath hitches a little, but i don't realize what i had done until i settle back down. i start to feel a bulge pushing against my growing heat. a quiet whimper slips out of my mouth as i roll my hips against him again. "are you enjoying yourself y/n?" foolish asks, my breathing grows heavier. i hear the man beneath me let out a breathy groan, shortly after i feel his hands grab my waist.

i sit up on his lap, looking into his lust filled eyes. he pulls my shirt up, revealing my body. "so beautiful" he says, leaning down to kiss my neck. foolish pulls away from my neck to kiss my lips, immediately pushing his tongue in my mouth. his hands slowly move to my thighs, but never touching my heat. "please~" i moan quietly. "please what baby?" he teases, pulling away to look me in the eyes. "please touch me"

he smirks at me but listens to my begging and slips his finger in my underwear. a low moan slips through my lips as his finger slips in my dripping cunt. "you have to be quiet baby, karl's still streaming." his warns before adding a second finger. using his two fingers he starts pumping in and out, stretching me out in the process. he takes his thumb and starts circling my clit, while curling his fingers in me. "fuck" i gasp as my body barrels towards my high. but before i could finish foolish pulls his fingers away from me, i quickly whine in protest. "i want you to finish in me baby." he says before pulling his joggers down along with his boxers. i pull my underwear down to my ankles, and sit up on my knees to help foolish guild himself in.

i feel his tip poke at my entrance as he pushes himself into me. i sink down onto him, his member filling me up. "holy shit, you're so fucking tight for me." he says with a low moan. he grabs my hips and picks me up, pulling me almost completely off of him before slamming me all the way back down. a sharp moan escapes my mouth as the speed picks up. "quite baby, you don't want chat to hear you." he says, quickly growing out of breath. i fall into his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his neck and biting his shoulder to muffle my moans. i start scratching foolish's upper back as i try to hold back my moans. "fuck, do that again" he says between pants. i scratch at his back again "i'm close foolish"

"me too" he says going faster than before somehow. i grow closer to my high, my walls clenching around his member as my climax crashes over me, he finishes right after me.

he pulls his now softening member out of me and helps me get dressed again, grabbing me new underwear and handing me my shirt from before. i watch as foolish walks around, getting himself dressed before helping me to our bed. we lay down in our shared bed, foolish wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek. "i love you so much" i say, looking into his eyes. "i love you more"

1033 words
happy holidays everyone! i seriously can't believe we have 2.4k reads on this book. thank you all sm for the support over the last couple months. i love you all so much! -ur author, pluto