love bites- ranboo 🧸

NOT WRITTEN SUGGESTIVELY DO NOT MAKE IT SEXUAL!!
ASEXUAL READER!

I find myself laying on our shared bed while I wait for ranboo's stream to finish, he's been streaming for 2 hours and I've been really bored. I look to my right as the door to our bedroom opens and my boyfriend walks in.

I smile and jump up to hug him. he picks me up hugging me tightly, I place my head in the crook of his neck.

I pick my head up to look in his blueish grey eyes, and lean down to kiss him. he quickly kisses me back, depthening the kiss more. he sits down on the bed behind us with me sitting on his lap. I pull away giggling "I guess you missed me" he nods before kissing me again, laying back on the bed. I feel him move his head to my neck and give me small kisses from the base of my jaw and my shoulder.

he's done this a couple times before, but this time he is being more harsh with the kisses. I giggle once again as he pulls his head away to look at me. I watch as he looks all over my face, a light smile on his lips. "what?" I say with blush spreading over my cheeks. "you look so pretty"

"shut up" I mumble, burying my head into his chest. I hear a light chuckle before I feel his lips press onto the top of my head. I feel myself quickly falling asleep wrapped in my lovers arms, hearing his breathing slow into a peaceful sleep.

the next morning

I wake up with my body intertwined with ranboo's, I look up to see his face relaxed completely. I nuzzle my head into his chest and listen to his steady heartbeat. I feel his hand move up to the side of my face and brush my hair behind my ear, I look back up to see his eyes staring back into mine. "goodmorning beautiful"

Heat spreads all over my face as I watch his lips turn upward into a soft smile. "we should probably get up soon, huh?" he nods his head as he sits up, stretching with a tired groan. I throw the covers off of my body and plant my feet on the carpet below the bed. I walk into our bathroom connected to our room and begin brushing my teeth.

I look in the mirror at my reflection while I brush my teeth to see my messy hair falling onto my shoulders, ranboo's hoodie on my small figure and shorts underneath the hoodie. I lean down and spit the toothpaste out of my mouth, wiping my mouth on a nearby towel. next I grab my brush and begin brushing my long hair out, ranboo walks into the bathroom beside me and begins brushing his teeth.

I tie my hair into a bun on top of my head when ranboo turns to look at me. my hands mess with my hair to get it how I wanted it to, but I kept feeling ranboo staring at me. I look over at him with a questioning look "why are you staring ran?"

"I think I hurt you" I furrow my eyebrows together confused as ranboo continues looking at me. "what do you mean?" he walks closer to me "your neck, it's bruised. does it hurt?"

once again I furrow my eyebrows together, this time turning to look at my neck in the mirror. I see a small purple spot on my neck, I run my finger over it. my mouth opens and a smile begins to form as I turn to look at ranboo again. now it is his turn to look confused. "why are you smiling?" he asks cautiously. "you gave me a hickey ranboo." I say laughing

"what? n-no I didn't!" he says blushing like crazy. I laugh more "yes you did" I say drawing out the last word. "no!" he yells, burying his face in his hands embarrassed.

"aww it's ok love" I say wrapping him in a hug trying my best not to laugh. "I'm sorry" he says softly "it's ok, just be easier next time my love" he nods his head, pressing a light kiss on my forehead before leaving to make us breakfast.