another life- Ranboo 🩹

I stand waiting outside of Techno and Phil's house waiting for the tall enderman hybrid person that I call my friend.

He was tall, had two different colored eyes, and was unbelievably handsome. It was true, I was in love with my best friend.

The way their blond hair falls perfectly into place His eyes that glistened in the light and the way they laugh at even the stupidest jokes. It made me blush just thinking about them.

And today I was finally going to tell them how I feel.

The hours went by slowly and I was panicking. In the back of my head I was worried something happened to them, but I knew there was no way something would. That's not something that actually happens.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when I see someone walk through the gate. It was Technoblade, my face dropped and going back to worrying as I was before.

"Y/n?" Techno said shakily. I look up at the man holding back my panic. "You're waiting for Ranboo, aren't you?" "Y-yes" I say the anxiety causing my voice to shake.

"Y/n, Ranboo-he died" I can feel everything around me stop. I feel my heart shatter, causing a sharp pain in my chest. The rest of my body feeling weak. The tears push their way out and down my sun-kissed cheeks. "No.." I say weakly feeling as though I was going to pass out.

Techno, who for the first time shows a sign of weakness begins to cry. He pulls me into a hug, whispering apologies into my ear.

After what feels like forever Techno releases me from the hug. "They told me to give this to you." He says pulling a small letter from his bag.

I grab the folded paper from him and read the front.

My name was printed on the note in Ranboo's handwriting. I open the letter and read what my best friend wrote from me.

my dearest y/n,

I wish it wasn't like this. leaving you without a goodbye was not how I wanted to go. but I don't have a choice. I love you y/n, more than you could ever know. maybe in another life we would work.

your beloved, ranboo

Every word broke my heart more and more. I sob gripping the paper to my chest letting screams of dispare leave my lips. The same words lingering in my mind.

'In another life maybe we would've worked'

415 words >:]