insecure-Ranboo🩹

I see Ranboo walk into his house, slamming the door behind him. I worry about him, so I get up from my place and walk over to his house.

I knock on the door three times. No answer. I call out his name and once again; no answer. I begin to worry more and open the door to his house. I try to respect Ranboo's privacy, he has expressed since the beginning of our relationship that privacy is a big thing for him. But I worried something serious happened.

I enter his house to see nothing on the first floor. I call his name once and still no answer. I climb down the ladder to his basement and look around. I hear footsteps upstairs and quickly run to them. I follow the sound up the steps into Ranboo's room and see him sitting facing his windows.

I quietly walk over and sit next to him. "Baby?" I say, but he doesn't care to look at me. I reach for his hand and he doesn't pull away, but also doesn't hold my hand. "Please look at me" I pled growing scared. He finally responds by turning to look me in the eyes. I give him a sweet smile, he just rolled his eyes and pulled his hand away.

"Did I do somethi-" I say getting cut off by Ranboo. "Just leave me alone y/n! You are so annoying and clingy and you never leave me alone, just go!" He yells. I've never heard him yell before, especially at me.

Tears quickly make their way into my eyes threatening to spill out as I quickly walk out of his home. As soon as I leave the house I sprint into the woods and sit down under a tree sobbing quietly.

He's right, I am annoying. I'm constantly near him and I do never leave him alone. I'm loud and I say stupid things that he probably feels obligated to laugh at. Should I just change? Stop being annoying? Maybe if I was quiet he would love me again. So it's decided; don't speak, show no emotion, and never let them see who you are.

Ranboo POV

"Just go!" I scream looking her in the eyes. I see tears weld up in her beautiful e/c eyes before she turns and practically runs downstairs and out if my home slamming the door behind her. As soon as I hear crying I realize what I have done. But I didn't know how to fix it, so I went to the only person I knew to go to; Philza.

"Phil, I messed up. I messed up really bad." I say bursting through his door. "What happened, mate?" He says setting his book down, his full attention on me. "It's y/n, I was angry at Tommy because he lied to me again, and I took it out on y/n. Not only that I used her insecurities against her Phil. I don't know what came over me. Her face Phil, the look on her face was so broken and I did that to her." I ramble beginning to cry, not caring if it left scars. "Look Ranboo that's- that's not good. You need to find her, she needs to know you care about her and explain it to her. She may not come around right now but do everything you can to make it up to her." I nod my head, thank Phil and head back to my house to find her footprints in the snow.

I follow the footprints into the forest until I hear small whimpers coming from a nearby tree. I follow the sound of the cries and see y/n sitting under a large spruce tree in a small ball. "y/n!" I yell happily running over to my girlfriend. I sit infront of her and apologize profusely. She never looks at me. "Please y/n, please look at me" I try to move infront of her line of vision but she looks another way.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, I love you so much, I'm sorry please forgive me. You are the most important thing to me. None of that was true. I love the stupid jokes you make, they genuinely make me laugh and I love how clingy you are! You make me so happy y/n I didn't mean what I said back there! It was just Tommy lied to me again- and I know it's no excuse for the things I said to you but I was just angry. Nothing I said back there was true baby, nothing" I say crying once again.

Y/n POV

As much as I wanted to get up and hug him I knew I couldn't. He doesn't care about me, he just felt guilty. So instead I barley mumble out a 'thanks' unsure if he could even hear me. He grabs my face forcing me to look at him. "Please y/n I'm sorry. Just- let me make it up to you. Please." I finally look into his eyes I see them puffy and fresh scars running down his face from his tears. He cups my face with both his hands and kisses my forehead. He pulls his lips away from my forehead and looks me in the eyes, I just pull my face away and turn my body to face my left.

"It's getting late, we need to go home." I don't respond. "If you don't get up I'm going to carry you." I don't expect him to really do it. But much to my surprise he does. He picks me up bridal style and carries me into his house, setting me on his bed and wrapping me in a blanket. "y/n please talk to me" He says crouching down inbetween my knees.

I look at him and sigh, preparing myself to speak, still scared I will speak too much.

"You didn't love loud, annoying, clingy y/n. So maybe if I didn't speak, didn't show any emotion, and acted like I didn't care you would love me." I see his heart break with every word that leaves my mouth.

"Y/n, no never I never want you to stop talking. Your voice is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, and when you laugh I feel like everything is perfect in the world-" I look away from him while he was speaking, scared he was mad at me" "-and when you look at me-" He grabs my chin making me look at him again "-I am overcome with the overwhelming amount of love I have for you. I never stopped loving you y/n, and I never will." I sit silently still looking in his breathtaking eyes. "Please talk again love"

"You aren't mad at me?" I ask shakily. "I could never be mad at you" I look down and smile before looking back up at him. "I love you more boo" He smiles in relief and kisses me lovingly. He pulls away smiling and stands up, he walks to the side of his bed and lays down. He holds his arms open asking for me to cuddle him. I accept and curl up in his arms, feeling safe with him.

1215 words :]