"I promised Hyein we would hang out tonight. I promised no Minji sorry." Minji groaned very dramatically and started stomping her feet like a five year old. Why do I feel like the older one in this relationship sometimes?

"Haeriiiiiiiin why would you do that?!?!?"

"I haven't hung out with just Hyein in a while. She is my best friend! I hang out with you all the time!" Minji just groaned again, crossing her arms over her chest pouting. After a long stare off we had Minji groaning again, uncrossing her arms and sitting at the foot of the bed again.

"Fine, I'll see if Hanni and Chaewon want to hang out." Chaewon? I haven't heard about her since that night she came over to watch a movie.

"No." I don't want her to hang out with Chaewon. When I came into the living room that night and saw them cuddled up to each other my heart broke. I thought she may have moved on and found someone else from being too tired of waiting on me. I looked up and saw Minji smirking at me. Oh no.

"Why not? You're hanging out with Hyein. Why can't I hang out with my friends?" The older girl crawled on the bed so she was sitting right next to me. I didn't look at her because if I did she would be able to tell. Should be able to tell that I was Jealous of Chaewon. There is no reason for me to be jealous. Minji made it very clear that she doesn't like her. I can't imagine how she was really feeling seeing Niki and I together. All I ever do is hurt her. "Haerin?" I finally looked beside me at the older girl whose smirk was still on her face.

"I'm sorry you can hang out with whoever you want to." Minji's smirk fell and she was frowning. What did I do now?

"I thought you were jealous I was going to mess with you." Minji crossed her arms leaning against my side.

"I am. I just don't want my jealousy to control you or me." Minji shot right up the smirk returning to her face.

"Haha I knew it!" Minji got up dancing around the room having a little victory party or whatever. Does she want me to be jealous? I don't understand.

"Do you want me to be jealous?" Minji halted her little dance party and jumped on top of me causing me to groan in pain.

"Well I spent the last three years constantly being jealous of the people around you. It just feels nice that you like me enough to get jealous of other people. You're not a very fun jealous person though. You just sulk. Why don't you go and fight her for my love or something like that?" Minji ended her rant with a big smile as she continued to list off things I could do to this Chaewon girl to show how much I love her or whatever. It's getting kind of annoying. I'm not going to fight someone to show that I care for her, that is stupid. We aren't fifteen. I shove the older girl off of me getting up and going into the closet attached to my room. "Are you mad at me?" Minji followed me into the closet, stopping at the door watching me as I went through my clothes trying to decide what I am wearing to work today.

"I'm not going to fight someone to show that I want you or whatever. Either you want me or her or whoever." Minji just laughed coming up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. I try not to lean back into her because I am trying to stand my ground. I'm done letting people treat me this way.

"I want you and only you. I was only messing around. I won't do it again." Minji leaned down resting her chin on my shoulder. After a couple of seconds I break and lean into her embrace. I can never stay mad at her for too long no matter what.

"Okay." I continued to go through my closet which was much fuller since Kazuha came earlier this week delivering me the rest of my clothes. She said she was going to go back to Japan at the end of the year. I'm glad she is getting out, but I am going to miss her.