A Christmas Gift Just For You (Izuku X Yuu Tachibana) [BNHA X Tsunderedere]

Start from the beginning

"Yuu, I love you. So, I will do anything to protect you. Although I'm not a strong person, I'll still protect you no matter what!!" Izuku replied. He was truly grateful that he met Yuu. He doubted that he'll find someone that he loves since he's been bullied by everyone. But Yuu was different. She might be scary, but she's the 1st person who cares for him.

And so, he'll do his best to make her happy.

Yuu was overjoyed when she heard this. So, she decided to give Izuku a present.

"Uhm, Izuku... Can you wait here? I have something to give to you." She said. She's nervous because she hasn't done this, but it's for Izuku, so she's hoping that he'll like it.

Izuku just nodded his head, which gave Yuu the signal to go to her room and prepare her gift for her beloved.

It only took 5 minutes before Yuu finally came back. And when Izuku saw her, his jaws dropped.

 And when Izuku saw her, his jaws dropped

"Uhm... My present for you this Christmas is... Me..." Yuu said shyly. She was wearing a Santa-themed dress.

Izuku didn't utter a word, as he immediately dashed towards her and lifted her up.

Yuu wasn't expecting this, but she love his response.

Soon, Izuku carried Yuu to her room and as they arrived, he immediately grabbed her butt and sucked her breast without even removing the clothes.

"I-Izuku~!!!" Yuu shouted in pleasure. She wanted to push him away, but see how Izuku wanted her made her horny.

"Yuu~!!! You're so sexy~!!" Izuku said, as he continues to suck her breast. He's too attracted to Yuu to think properly.

"Izuku, you look like a baby!! You didn't even remove my clothes. You just went on to suck them!!" Yuu said as she chuckled at the sight of Izuku sucking her breast.

Eventually, Izuku calmed down and laid Yuu on the bed. He then gave Yuu a quick kiss.

"Yuu, I really love you. I'm not strong, nor cool. But, I'll won't ever let you go." Izuku said, as he started to strip.

Yuu smiled at his words, and soon started to strip.

"Izuku, ever since that day when you saved me, I fell in love with you. I already enjoyed your company prior to it, but that moment, when you didn't hesitate to save me, I really fell in love with you. You weren't afraid of me, even with the rumors those girls are making. You're so kind that it's unfair to see you getting bullied. You don't deserve that. You deserved to be loved. So, I hope my love for you is enough, because I'll never stop loving you!!" Yuu said, as tears falls from her eyes.

Izuku wiped the tears and smiled at her.

"Yuu, your love is more than enough for someone like me. So you don't have to worry a thing. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met, so don't worry a single thing." Izuku said, as he inserted his dick into Yuu's pussy.

As they connected, the two shared a passionate kiss.

"IZUKU!! HARDER!! HARDER!!" Yuu shouted as Izuku pounds her pussy. She then yelp as Izuku sucked her breast. "IZUKU!!! YES!!! YES!!!"

Izuku got really horny hearing his girlfriend shouts his name. That he forgot that he's not wearing a condom.

He wanted to stop, but Yuu's legs locked him up.

"It's okay Izuku, let it all out!! It's a dangerous day for me, but I don't care!!! I want to marry you, Izuku! So don't hesitate to shoot your seed in me!! It's the reason why my family aren't home!!! Because they know I want you to be a part of the family, so please Izuku!! Please give me the greatest Christmas present you can give, a baby!!!" Yuu shouted, as she also hugged him, so he won't escape.

Izuku didn't protest. He knew it's a huge responsibility to have a baby, but he couldn't say no to Yuu. He also wanted to be with her and build a wonderful family with her, so he will give her what she wants.

"Okay Yuu!! I'm almost there!!!" Izuku shouted, as he's about to cum.

"IZUKU GIVE IT TO ME!!!" Is all Yuu shouted. She couldn't wait any longer, as she wanted Izuku to do it.

Yuu wanted to give him another push, but she didn't need to as Izuku finally came.

"YES!!!" Yuu shouted in satisfaction.

The two calmed down a bit and have a breather. They then looked at the clock and smiled as it's midnight. It's finally Christmas.

They then looked at each other and have a sweet, but short kiss to the lips.

"Merry Christmas, my beloved." The two said in unison, as they hugged each other. Yuu rested her head onto Izuku's chest, while he patted her head.

They're in no rush as the night is still young. What matters to them is that they received the greatest gift they could ask for, and that's their love for each other.

And soon, they'll have another gift that they'll cherish for the rest of their lives.

But that story can be told in another time~!

---------------

A/N:

Heyyas!! A new oneshot is up!!!

Yes, finally made a Christmas special oneshot, although it's really late. Really need to wrap this one out.

2022 was a wild year, and I hope that 2023 will be a great year for everyone.

Hope you enjoy and have a nice day.