20 ; 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ;

Começar do início

She signed it and three of them smiled and welcomed her. “It's cute , nice signature y/n”, Yoshi said and took the paper from her and gave it to Hyunsuk.

“I will be going on missions too, ahh” she asked excitedly and the boys couldn’t help but smile at the girl.

She felt overwhelmed, is it normal to feel that, If you were in my place what will you feel like? did I do right? she thought.

She felt a hand on her right shoulder and it was Yoshi who was cutely smiling at her. “You made a right decision, trust me, you wouldn't regret it”. She just gave him a small smile.

“Now you're our new member , we should have a party?” Jihoon said and they nodded. “Uh guys I don't have any party wear clothes” she said.

“Get ready , i'll take you shopping , I have to buy a new suit” Yoshi told her and she felt excitement building inside of her.

“Ahem ahem , i'll be joining cause I have to buy a suit too” Jihoon said and she nodded.

𝗝𝗜𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

Y/n went out happily and as soon as we heard the footsteps fading, Yoshi spoke,
“I wanted to go alone with her, why do you have to drag your butt in our business?”

“I also wanna get a suit , it's going to be a special night yoshinori” I said while putting the pen inside my pocket.

“Since you both are getting new suit , I wanna get one too” Hyunsuk said. “Are you trying to ruin my date?” I laughed at my own statement.

“Technically, it was me and Y/n but now who cares? not me” he said rolling his eyes.

“We should inform the other members, they also might need to get new suit. Jihoon can you tell them?” he ordered me and I nodded.

I thought to myself while making my way to the living room, I cannot let a boy and girl go alone, who knows will they really to go the mall or somewhere else.

I ran my hands through my hair and looked at guys who were busy using their phone on the couch.

“Phones down and ears open” I said standing infront of them.“Yes mother?” haruto said while his eyes are still fixed on the phone screen.

“Stop with that and listen to me” I yelled.
“Yeah, we are listen-” mashiho got cut off by the sudden voice of y/n.

“Hey, do I look okay?” she asked us, standing on the stairs. All of them were looking at her like they have never seen a girl.

“Where are you going ? I hope you remember you're not allowe-” Jaehyuk got interrupted by Yoshi.

“Oh y/n you're ready, you look pretty and why are some of you still in pajama?” he threw his arm in y/n’s shoulder.

“What do you mean?” confused doyoung asked. “Didn't Jihoon inform y'all we are going out for shopping cause we have a party?” he informed them and they all started to run away.

“Jihoon hyung you should have informed us earlier, we are getting late, ohmygod, a PARTY” Junghwan stopped infront of me and shouted.

“Well I need to change my clothes. I’ll meet you here in few minutes” Yoshi said to y/n and she sat down on the couch.

I sighed heavily and she looked at me, then spoke, “ Jihoon, you need to get ready too.”

“Thanks for telling me. I was thinking about just going naked”, I said in a sarcastic way and walked upstairs.

I sighed and thought, this house is full of idiots and I'm one of them.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥’𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :