"Okay.. how about we use the card and you treat me to some chic fil a?" Sky suggested.

"A milkshake sound good as fuck right now." Amber nodded as she grabbed her car keys out of her purse.

Once the two got their food, Amber decided to get Mecca from her grandma's house.

"Shawty gon be mad you didn't get her no food." Sky said.

"That's why we gotta throw it away before she come in the car, they should've had lunch a few minutes ago tho." Amber laughed.

Since her mom's house was on the same side as the mall, Amber had gotten there in less that fifteen minutes.

"What are we doing next?" Amber asked Sky as she put the car in park.

Amber texted her mom so they could bring Mecca to the car, then waited.

"Mmm we can go to the nail shop, I need a fill." Sky said.

Amber nodded in agreement "I definitely need a new set."

"Hi mommmy!" Mecca smiled as the car door opened.

Amber looked back at her and smiled "Hi my baby!!"

"Skysky!" She clapped once her aunt came into view.

"Hi Ma!" Amber waved at her mom.

"Hey y'all find anything good at the mall?"

Amber shook her head "No, only some stuff for Mecca."

"Mmm ok, well I'm making dinner. When y'all coming back?"

Amber shrugged "We going to the nail shop then drop Sky home, then I'll be back."

"Oh nah I'm eating what Ms. Ariele making." Sky interjected.

Ariele laughed then nodded her head as she finished strapping Mecca in.

"Did you have a good day?" Sky asked as Amber reversed out of the driveway.

Mecca nodded as she ate some chips Amber had in the back for her.

"Yea, ma call da." She said.

"I think he's doing something right now, but I'll call later okay?"

This instantly caused her to catch an attitude and begin to pout.

Amber sighed "Mecca don't start."

"I wan call da."

"I already told you that he's busy right now, so he can't talk. We will call later." Amber said.

Mecca pouted some more as she looked out the window.

"She a daddy's girl bad." Sky laughed.

"Mannn," Amber shook her head.

They rode in silence the rest of the way, until Amber pulled in front of the nail shop.

_____________________

After a few hours had passed, Mecca, Sky, and Amber had all been serviced.

Amber had decided on pink French tips and matching toes. For Mecca she had gotten a kids pedicure and yellow polish.

"Call da!" Mecca screeched as Amber was paying for the two.

"Give me a second Mecca." She sighed as she gave the lady her card.

She pulled her phone out of her bag and FaceTimed Knowledge. After a while the screen flashed FaceTime Unavailable and Amber put her phone back.