Chapter 1

Go back to 19s. It was a breezy summer noon. Prince Jungkook along with his close friend, Namjoon was in the jungle. Once in a week he comes here for hunting. The handsome and charming guy is the only son of his of his parents. Not only bcoz he is going to be called as King in future but also bcoz of his unmatched beauty he was the point of focus of everyone inside their kingdom and outside of their kingdom as well.

Daily King Jeon and his wife receive hundreds of marriage proposals for their son. But according to Prince Jungkook, wealth, status, beauty can be a part of genes or Inheritance but loyalty and true love isn't about inheritance. His standards for his life partner were something different from the royal standards. That was the main topic of discussion between King and queen that when will their son find such girl for him.

Jungkook, we are here since morning. King ordered us to come before the sun will set. Namjoon said to Jungkook. Meanwhile Jungkook completely ignored what he was saying. Looking towards bushes through his binoculars he was trying to find his prey.

Oh! I saw something moving behind these bushes! Jungkook said as the leaves of bushes made some movement. He took his bow & arrows and run towards the bushes on his toes. He pushed the bush to see where was his prey. Be careful Jungkook. Don't make any mistake! Namjoon shouted at him from behind.

Jungkook took a step forward. The soil was wet and he slipped down from slippery slope. He almost fell down but didn't get hurt as much as the grass down there was soft and bushy. Sitting there Jungkook dusted off his expensive clothes.

Are you ok? A sweet voice echoed in Jungkook's ears which was no less than a melody for him. His was downward. He shifted his gaze to right side of him . He saw two sandals of white color. He traced the figure from bottom to top.

Jungkook's Pov:

I forget for a second that i just fell off from the slop. My hands stoped moving and my gaze stuck on her. Her dark brown orbes, thin pinkish lips, cute nose and long black hairs waving down along her body. This was all so mesmerizing.

I guess I have made a mistake !

I mumbled to myself. I was so lost into her eyes. Sir! Are you ok? She spoke again waving at me. Her voice is so relaxing. I smiled and stood up. You fall down from a height! I hope you aren't hurt. She asked in a worried tone.

The way she was asking and worried about me, it seems like she doesn't know who I am. Also her dressing style was totally different from our dressing code. Well it's good that she doesn't know that i am a prince. Otherwise she gonna give me respect just bcoz of my status which I don't like personally.

I am not hurt at all. I said dusting the dust particles from my arms. But you have cured all those cuts and burns which I never showed up! I said standing straight in front of her. She chuckled nervously. Btw can I ask a question? I said raising my brow at her. Ofc sir! She said with a smile and started to feed a baby deer which was sitting beside her.

I know you gonna ask my name. I am Kim Y/n. She said with a smile. She really looked beautiful while smiling. And her name, I think i have heard it somewhere.
Why haven't your parents attached "goddess" with your name? I asked rubbing my nape. She looked at me and chuckled. Bcoz I am not a goddess! She said with a grin.

She again started to feed the baby deer again . Her face was turned down and her long silky hairs were hiding her face.I wanted to run my fingers through her silky hairs badly . I couldn't resist anymore and bent down to tuck her hair but she stepped back. I felt embarrassed suddenly. I am really sorry! I said and looked away from  her in embarrassment.

She didn't spoke anything. I looked at her when I get no response from her. My heart almost skipped a beat to see her blushing. I felt shivers and placed my hand on left side of my chest. But one thing that gave me relief that she wasn't mad.

I-I wanted to tuck them just bcoz I thought that t-they are disturbing y-you. I said, slightly biting my lower lip just to clear if she was misunderstanding anything . But wait a min! I am stuttering! In front of a girl!
Thanks but I have never let a single person to touch me. My body is belongs to the person whose name gonna attach with me. I don't want anyone to touch it.
Tilting my head on side i smiled.

Is she for real? Girls get mad after seeing a handsome guy in front of them , specially if they are alone.  But she! A handsome guy approached her and she said no! She is so pure. I am really amazed to hear it. Btw can I ask on what rules can anyone get a chance to give you his name? I asked.

She patted on deers head and he run away.  Then she stood up and looked at me. Why are you asking? Do you have any interest in it? She asked with a smile.
I smiled shyly looking down. Interested in you maybe! I mumbled . But due to the silence , she heard it.

You have to win King's heart if you have such interests. She spoke making bun of her hair. King's heart?! But why? I was pretty confuse at her sentence. I am the prince , king Jeon is my father! Do i have to win my own father's heart to marry her?

Yes sir! You have to win my father , King Kim's heart first! She spoke with a little smile on her lips. I looked at her with blank face. AreYouPrincess? I asked her in a single go. She nodded. Most of the people don't know about me. I mean they know but have never saw me. I don't come in front of anyone. And this place, is out of our region. But i have heard that no one comes here so i decided to come here , to enjoy some quality time alone and enjoy nature.

I looked down while biting my inner cheeks. You know if anyone comes from outside in our region we simply lock them in prison. I looked up at her face with a smirk. Suddenly her facial colors faded. She bent down and touched my feet. Plz i beg don't tell anyone about me! I came here without telling anyone in my family. My father will burn me alive if he will come to know about it! She begged , putting her head down on my shoes level.

I stepped back and bent down. Stop! Don't do it! Get up! I won't tell anyone! I was about to pick her up but my hands stopped from touching her , near her arms as I remember what she told me min ago. She looked up. She seems to be frightened. She held my hands. Thank you! Thank you so much! I promise I will never come back here again! My eyes widened to see her holding my hands. But i know she haven't realized it yet.

But you have to come here often! Other wise me, the Prince of this kingdom himself will come to meet you!

.................... To be continued