Chapter 7

This chapter is kind of shitty, but I promise the next chapter will be better! Also an update bc I actually have an active reader woo :) thank you @Sam5Sauce!
---

Chapter 7
(Karlie's POV)

I was with Faith in our "new and improved room"--the basement. All they did was get rid of a stuffed raccoon that they kept down here and put a matress in. We added our own girly touch and had been staying in here for the past three days. There isn't even a bathroom in here,and the room reeks of rotten cheese. Yep. This is paradise.

I plopped down on the bed next to Faith,who was holding her breath,looking as if she was going to cry. I can't blame her. The smell is that bad. We're gonna have to do something about that soon if we're gonna live here for a while.

"Wanna get out of here?" I asked. She nodded furiously.

Faith and I walked,well,ran upstairs where the fresh air and the food and everyone was. Michael and Calum were playing videogames, specifically FIFA, on the flat screen in the living room. Ashton was in the kitchen,eating cereal. Luke was nowhere in sight.

"Hey gals." Michael said,putting down his controller and walking towards us. He wrapped his arm around Faith, who blushed majorly.

"Where's Luke?" I asked.

"Upstairs in his room,why?" He asked,but I was already on my way up. I walked into his room,and he was in the shower. Guess I'll come back later.

(Luke's POV)

I like the shower. It's a place where I can be alone and think. And I need to do alot of that at this point in time.

I still haven't gotten over that run-in with Vincent earlier this week. It was 4 days ago,but still. I had this bad feeling,as if he was still alive or something. Vincent's capable of it,and that's what I was doubtful of. What if we didn't kill him?

The next thing I was worried about was with Karlie. I don't know where her and I stand as of right now. I mean,she's on and off with me. One moment we're actually having a conversation,next minute we're arguing over somwthing pointless. I don't hate her....I just hate the fact that we can't be friends...or anything more than that. Now that I think about it... I do sort of like her. I like the way she stands up for herself and how she simply doesn't give a fuck. It actually is pretty cute. And she is hot...insanely. But she is,of course,extremely stubborn...and rude... and doesnt know when to shut up. Eh,who knows where we'll end up...

Wait...what the hell? Am I ... falling in love with Karlie?

Impossible. I just met her. And I don't fall in love. That's a proven fact. Great. Now I have this to deal with.

I turned off the shower and stepped out,grabbing a towel. I walked into my room and dried off,and got dressed before going downstairs.

(Karlie's POV)

I was downstairs, sitting on the far end of the couch cause Calum was seated on the other side. Truth be told, I am actually deathly afraid of him. He hits hard. I'm bruised from when he kicked me in the van. I caught a few glances of his dark, icy stare before turning away. By the time I looked towards the kitchen, Luke was there.

"I'm going out." He said.

"Where?" Calum asked.

"Mall."

"Take me with you." I said. No, DEMANDED.

"No."

"Luke, Faith and I have been wearing the same clothes for four days. You are going to take me to the mall,and I'm going to get new clothing for me and her. There's no ifs, ands or buts about it." I crossed my arms afterwards to emphasize my point. He looked over at me, glaring harshly, and I did nothing but stand my ground, returning the rude glance back towards him.

He groaned out loud, and I smirked because at that point, I knew I won the argument.

"Fine. Let's go."