Chapter 3

Chapter 3
(Karlie's POV)

"Hey Faith? I hate you." I said,trying to break through of the ropes that I was now tied in. Faith and I were now in the back of a van,tied up against our will.

"Oh shut up Karlie! I wanted to help,I didn't know that we would end up being kidnapped!" Faith whisper yelled.

"Yeah,where look where 'helping' has brought us Faith,we're tied up in the back of a van,with one of FBI's Most Wanted driving." I grumbled.

"Aww,how cute. You know who I am." Luke-and yes, I learned his name now-said, looking at me through the car mirror. I scowled back at him,and he smirked.

"Look,if you let us go,we promise we wont go to the cops and turn you in!" Faith begged to one of Luke's goons, Michael. He only smirked at her.

"Nice try doll,but we're not that stupid. Be lucky we didn't kill you both yet."

I shot my head up."...YET?" I screeched,as I struggled to get out of my bindings,but ended up failing.

"Look,we didn't want to kill you both just yet." Another spoke up, this time it was Ashton.

"Especially since Luke has taken quite a liking to you.." Michael said to me, caressing my face. I snarled through my teeth.

"Well tell Luke that he can kiss my ass." I gritted through my teeth. I earned a hard smack to the face from the last one of his goons, Calum Hood.

"Karlie!" Faith yelled, struggling to crawl over to me. I just laid where I was,mouth shut,not wanting to earn another slap.

"Listen,doll. Since you and your little friend here know about what happened in the alleyway and you just so happen to know who I am,you aren't ever leaving our sight. And if you ever try to leave,or piss me off in any way,I wont hesitate to kill you. Got it?" Luke said, looking at me through the mirror. I stayed silent, giving Luke the death glare of a lifetime and silently plotting his death until Calum kicked my side,and HARD, I might add.

"You better fucking answer when Luke is talking to you." He spat out. I looked at Faith. Tears were streaming down her pale cheeks.

"For God's sake Karlie,just reply. I hate seeing you get hurt."

"...Got it." I replied weakly, not wanting to upset Faith.

"Good. Now go to sleep or something. We got a long ass trip ahead of us and I don't want to hear a peep out of either of you."

"And what happened if I don't?"

"Then I shoot you. Seem fair?" Luke said, smirking at me once again, his lip ring now evident. I just looked away,with fear in my eyes. I turned the other way and closed my eyes.

"Everything will be okay..." I thought. "Someone will find us,I hope..." I soon drifted off to sleep.

-----

These chapters are hella short I apologize and omg I feel so bad bc I made Calum hella bad and omg but like I like it so I'm not changing it woop woop