Chapter 4

This is my fave chapter so far. It's in Luke's POV. Warning for a decent amount of cursing.

-----
Chapter 4
(Luke's POV)

I had been driving for about 5 hours. It's three in the morning and I'm not the least bit tired. I was just a little worried is all. I just kidnapped two girls and they're gonna have to live with us. I'm not worried about the two of them,I can care less about them to be honest,it's just that Boss is gonna kill me for sure.

I should just kill them,but something is restraining me from doing so. I don't know what either. I dhould have been more careful when I killed that whore in the alley,that way these two bitches wouldn't have shown up and I wouldn't be in this damn mess. I don't even know why I spared their lives,I should have just killed them on the spot. It was just the fear in their eyes. I usually don't care for that,but this time was different. I actually felt a little bad.

To be honest, It's going to be a little interwsting living with these gals. They seem pretty chill and I don't think they'd interfere all that much. Michael seems to be pretty interested in Faith. Me on the other hand, can care less. I will admit though, she is hot. Both of them are. It's Karlie that bothers me the most though. She's such an annoying bitch and doesn't know to shut her mouth if her life depended on it. And now I'm stuck with her. Not even half a day with her and I'm already plotting her death. I swear, if I don't kill her, I'd probably kill myself by the end of the night.

I continued driving for another half hour or so until I drove over a speed bump, waking said she-devil up. Great, just great.

"Where are we?" She said softly,sitting up,although it was pretty hard for her to,considering that she was still tied up.

"Oh shit. I was hoping that being kidnapped was just a nightmare. Turns out it's a reality."

"It's not like I wanted to kidnap you doll. I just can't have you running off telling everyone that you saw me. I already have enough shit to deal with."

"I'd rather have you kill me than me spending another minute with you in this damn van." She spat out.

"Trust me,I would rather have that too."

"Well then why didn't you kill me, tough guy?"

"Cause that's not what my mission was. If I could, trust me, I already would have."

"That, or you're just a fucking wuss."

I chuckled and shook my head, gripping the steering wheel harder.

"It's as if you want to fucking die. I can fucking arrange that." No response. Well that shut her up.

"Lovely,just lovely." She said, rolling her eyes. I hate it when people do that, it's rude and uncalled for. Who the hell does this chick think she is anyways?

"Don't roll your eyes at me." I said.

"I'll roll my eyes if I want to, bastard." She spat viciously at me. I swear to God I'm gonna fucking lose it.

"Go back to sleep or something, I don't have time for this."

"No. One, it's too uncomfortable to even do so considering the fact that I'm tied up in these tight ass ropes. Two, I can't go to sleep when I'm hungry."

Is this bitch serious right now? I sighed and pulled the van over. "If it gets you to shut up,then fine. Don't run away though."

She stared at me with a "You're so stupid" look. "Right,cause I'm gonna run away when we're in the middle of nowhere. Untie me dipshit!"

I slammed her into the passenger seat door.

"Listen up, you little bitch. I'm getting tired of the damn name calling. We haven't even been through half a day together and already I wish I killed you when I had the chance. I'm on the verge of killing myself, that's how much you annoy me. It is bad enough that I have to deal with your ass. I don't even know what the hell I'm going to do with you and your little friend in the back. Now listen, and listen clearly. I'm gonna untie you, and you will sit here. SILENTLY. While I drive and get food. No fidgeting, no whining, I don't even want to hear you breathe. Got it?" I said,finally untying her. Instead of a valid response, she spit at me, then climbed out of the van and started to walk in the opposite direction. I groaned. "I fucking hate this bitch."
I then climbed out after her, making sure that I had my gun on me in case something happened.

"Karlie, where the hell do you think you're going?"

"Anywhere as long as YOU'RE not there. Maybe I'll fucking hitchhike. I'd rather be in the care of a complete stranger other than YOU!" She continued to walk away.

"Karlie, get your ass back in the van."

"No. You can't make me. I'm free to do as I choose." She yelled. Then she broke into a sprint. Is she fucking serious right now?

"Karlie!" I yelled. I stopped in my tracks. I wasn't running after her. Quite frankly, she was really starting to piss me off. I called out to her. "Karlie get your ass back in the van!"

"No!" She yelled, then turned in my direction. "You wont get me in that damn van!" She started to turn and start walking away again. Time to do things the hard way. I took my gun out and aimed it at her.

"Karlie, get in the van, or I'll shoot."

"HA! DO IT! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS! SHOOT ME DEAD RIGHT NOW LUKE, I FUCKING DARE YOU." She saltarted to walk away again. I then aimed the gun at the floor near her and shot. The bullet just almost shot her foot off. She looked at me with a shocked look.

"You douche!" She said,running towards me,and as soon as she reached me,she started hitting me.

"You actually would shoot me, you fucking prick!"

"I told you I would. Now get your ass in the goddamn van!" I said with pride, smirking because I won as she stomped into the van.