1

A sudden squeal had caused the student council to flinch on his seat. He did not expecting the sound the came from his best friend who got his whole body glued to the glass window while looking at the ground floor.

The council president raised his eyebrows in confusion before abandoning his paperworks on the table and approached his best friend by standing close to the window, trying to peek at the same direction where he's looking at to get rid of his curiosity.

"Oh, the boys are back! Jimin! Look!" A voice exclaimed who belongs to no other than Kim Taehyung who got himself glued to the glass window once he noticed their university's bus just arrived from a long trip.

However, it doesn't interest the other boy who was busy with a lot of paperwork to be done by the weekend. A soft humming sound can be heard as Taehyung immediately turned around with a pout forming on his lips.

"Just great, they will only cause trouble again." Jimin unconsciously pouted his soft lips too at the thought of the athletes with be such pain in the ass for him.

His eyes observed each of the athletes stepped out of the bus after having a three days match at another university which meant Jimin is three days free of stress when he doesn't have to face them especially the annoying football leader. The council president could make a list from Busan to Seoul to express how annoying he is.

Speaking of the devil, a black haired alpha stepped out from the bus and immediately lifted his head up to look at his direction. Jimin was being caught off guard with the sudden eye contact before he swallowed audibly.

"It's just me or Jeon Jungkook is looking over here?" The other omega asked and Jimin immediately shut his head towards Taehyung's direction.

Basically he's not the only one thinking about the same thing. Without saying anything, Jimin found himself looking at the direction of the football leader once again only to catch him smiling a little towards his direction before he walked away with the rest of the boys.

Jimin squinted his eyes at the alpha in pure suspense since he knew that Jungkook does not smile but he was smirking to be exact. It must be a bad sign.

"Do you think they won?" Taehyung found himself asking as he took a seat across Jimin.

"Of course, their leader hate losing remember?" Jimin simply replied while arranging some papers in a file.

Somehow, Jimin believed that the team won't return with empty hands. They had won hundreds of trophies that their principal kept in a shelf on display to show his honour towards the football team for their victory.

"What's your plan?" Taehyung suddenly ask since he has been looking at Jimin's paperwork for a while.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "I'm thinking of making a yearly festival next month but I'm not sure when."

The student council knew that his plan isn't that amazing but it's the only thing that principal allowed him to do for now. After this maybe he can apply for launching another festival and more activities with his department.

"I want to participate! Add my name please!" Taehyung blinked his eyes a couple of times while pouting his lips to make the other omega fall into his trap.

Jimin giggled and shook his head at Taehyung's behaviour but he still agree nevertheless. The student council president was still looking for a few more volunteers to help him organise the event, he can't run the event alone.

"It's almost lunch hour in a few minutes, let's go to cafe." Taehyung nodded his head and walked side by side after leaving the council room with Jimin.