Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

Everyone let out a cheer, realizing that Y/N is back. They gather around the girls, embracing Y/N into a group hug. They're beyond happy. Y/N let out a soft giggle at their happiness.

Welcome back, Y/N...

-I'm Sorry-

Y/N P.O.V

"Welcome back, Y/N!" Itadori said, ruffling my hair. I pout at what he did. "Hey! Stop that!" I protested, while swatting his hand away. Itadori grins at my reaction. I roll my eyes.

My eyes widened when I realize something. "Toge..." I said. I turn my head to look at the white haired boy. He's laying on the ground. My eyes widen and rush towards him.

"Toge! Toge... I'm so sorry..." I said, cradling him in my arms. I turn my head and notice blood flowing out his wound. Tears starts to fall from my eyes. I did this to him.

I place my hand on top of his wound and close my eyes. I let my energy flow from my hand. My hand glows a soft f/c as I focus on healing his wound.

"I'm so sorry... please hold on, Toge" I cried out. The wound starts closing up. "We have to get him back... so he can get proper treatment" Maki-Senpai said, as she places a hand on my shoulder. I turn to look at her and nod my head. Panda grabs Toge and picks him up.

***

I sit down next to the bed Toge is placed. I tenderly hold his hand. Tears keeps flowing down my cheeks at the thought of what happened. I hurt him... he's in this condition because of me. Because I can't control myself.

I feel his hand moving slightly. My head snap up as I turn to look at him. His eyes slowly open as he stares at the ceiling. He slowly turns his head to look at me.

"Y/N..." he said. I smile sadly as tears escaped my eyes. He remove his hand from mine and gently cup the side of my cheek. "I-Is this r-real... a-are you r-really here?" He asked. I lift my hand, placing it on top of his. I nod my head rapidly.

"I'm here, Toge. I'm right here... next to you" I said. His eyes swell up in tears as he tries to sit up. I place my hand on his shoulder, trying to make him still lay down. "Don't get up, Toge... you need to rest" I said. He just shake his head, insisting that he wants to sit up. In the end, I let out a sigh and helps him up.

He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his embrace. "I was so scared... I thought that I'm going to lose you" he said. I close my eyes and gently run my hand through his hair. He tighten his arms on my waist.

"I'm sorry... for everything. You're hurt because of me. Now when you wake up... the first thing you're worried about is me when you're still recovering. I'm the worst" I said. He shakes his head, pulling away from me.

"No... you're not. Anyone would go at a crazy length to fight for someone they love. It's only natural, Y/N" he said. He cups the side of my cheeks. He caress my cheek softly. He gently places a hand on the back of my head, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I wrap my arms around his neck, burying my face into his shoulder.

"I love you, Toge..." I said. He runs his hand through my hair. "I love you too, Y/N. So... so much" he said. I pull away from him and smiles. He lift his other hand, placing it on my cheek. He leans closer and places soft kisses on my lips. I close my eyes, kissing him back.

The door slides open, making the two of us pull away from one another. I turn my head to see the rest of the team. Everyone are here. I smile at the sight of them.

Time-skip

Toge have recovered after a few weeks. We're in my room, with Toge kneeling in front of me while I'm sitting on my bed. He's holding both of my hands in his, staring at me with a pleading gaze.

"Please? Come with me. My family wants to meet you" he said, begging me. He's been doing this for the past 3 hours. He told me that his mother wants him to come for a visit because she misses him. She also asked him to bring me along because I'm the first girlfriend he ever have, so she wants to get to know me.

"I don't know, Toge. What if she doesn't like me?" I said, staring at our entwined hands on my lap. I turn my head to look at him as he stays silent. I notice that he's frowning at what I said and shakes his head. He smiles reassuringly at me. He caress the back of my hands, comfortingly.

"Nonsense. She'll love you, Y/N. So please?" He said. He really wanted me to meet his family. I can't bring the heart to tell him no. I let out a sigh.

"Fine... let's go and meet your family" I said. A huge grin appear on his face. He stands up and starts to jump in his spot out of excitement. He gently grabs my hands and pulls me to stand up, into his arms. I let out a yelp at his sudden move.

"You're the best, Y/N!!" He said, hugging me tightly in his arms. I just wrap my arms around his waist, snuggling closer to his chest. He gently runs his hand through my hair, making me hum softly.

"I'll leave you to get ready!" He said, pulling away from me. My eyes widened at what he said. "Wait... now??" I said. He grins and nod his head. I let out a sigh at his eagerness. I can't bring the heart to let him down. He places a soft peck on my lips and turn around to leave me to get ready.

I closes the door and place my forehead against it. I can feel my heart beating rapidly. Goodness... what did I get myself into? Why did I agree to this?! This is crazy. I'm not even sure that I'm going to be ready to meet his family! Oh my God!!

I pull my forehead away from the door and take a deep breath. "Just relax... Toge assures you that his family is going to love you. You have to believe in what he said" I said, trying to calm myself. Now, I need to get ready.

I turn around and walk to the closet. I start going through the selection of clothes I have, wondering which one I should wear. I'm sure any clothes'll be alright. I just have to be myself. Let's hope that his family will like me like he said they would.

*to be continued*