Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

He smiles at me and slowly leans in, gently placing a soft kiss on my lips. My eyes flutter close as I kisses him back. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, as I kiss him back. He wraps his arms around me. I tilt my head slightly, deepening the kiss. I'm so happy... Toge loves me back.

-Happiness-

Y/N P.O.V

Toge slowly pulls away, still leaning his forehead against mine. He gently caresses my cheeks. "Stop downgrading yourself, Y/N... I love you. No matter what" he said. I just nod my head, smiling happily at him. He smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"I love you too, Toge..." I said. He tighten his arms around me as a respond. "Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" He said, softly while burying his face into my hair.

"Of course... that shouldn't be a question" I said. He pulls away and grins at me. He suddenly picks me up and starts swirling me around. I let out a yelp and hold onto his shoulders, afraid that I might fall off.

"That was so random..." I said, after he places me back on my feet. He just let out a chuckle and gently ruffles my hair. "Sorry... I was just too happy, and I couldn't contain my excitement" he said. I let out a soft giggle and give his cheek a soft peck.

He turn to look at a digital clock on the wall. "There are still some time left for the movie. Wanna watch it?" He asked, turning to look at me. I smile softly and nod my head.

"I'm sorry. You had to miss the movie because of me" I said. He just wave his hand dismissively. "It's fine... I can just go and watch it again..." he said. I just hum and nod my head. The two of us makes our way inside the cinema again.

I take a seat on my previous seat. Toge sits down next to me. He wraps an arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to his side. I snuggle closer to him, smiling softly when I feel a soft kiss being placed on the side of my head.

I turn to him and softly kisses his cheek. He pecks my lips, making me blush. He let out a low chuckle and turn to look at the movie. I do the same. I can see a different male character holding the same girl I saw before I left the studio.

I don't care if you're a monster, Skylar. You're you... no matter what. Nothing could ever change that. I love you for who you are the male character said. The male is holding the girl in his arms as he said those.

"You are you no matter what... I love you for who you are" Toge whispered. I blush at what he did. He just recited what the male character in the movie just said. I turn to look at him and smiles happily. Toge smiles as he gently cup the side of my cheek.

"I love you too..." I said. His smile widens. He leans in and gently place his lips against mine. I close my eyes, kissing him back.

The movie soon comes to an end. The light in the room turns on, making the two of us pulls away. We smile at each other as he stands up. He offers his hand to me. I place my hand on top of his. The two of us makes our way out, hand in hand.

We meet up with the others outside the cinema. The others are already waiting for us. Kugisaki turn her head when she notices us.

"Took you both long enough..." she said. She slowly looks down. Her eyes widened as a playful smirk starts to form on her face. I tilt my head, staring at her in confusion.

"Aweee... looks like someone finally admitted her feelings~" she said. I realize what she meant. Toge and I are still holding each other hands. I can feel my cheeks turning bright shade of red.

Toge turn to me and chuckles softly. He removes his hand from mine, wrapping it around my shoulder instead. He places a soft kiss on the side of my head.

"I don't know what's going on. But I'm happy for the two of you. Congratulation!" Itadori said. I turn to look at him and smiles softly. "Thank you..." I said. He grins and gives me a thumbs up.

We turn around, deciding to finally head back to the school. Toge still have his arm around my shoulder as we walk. Everyone starts talking about random things. But Toge and I just stays silent as we enjoy each other's presence.

"Hey... come with me..." Toge whispers softly. I turn my head to look at him in confusion. He just smiles and starts pulling me along with him. I just follow along without saying anything.

He ended up pulling me to the jewelry store. I turn to look at him in confusion. "I'd like to buy you a little something..." he said, smiling softly at me. My eyes widened at what he said.

"Toge... we've only started dating" I said. He shakes his head, still smiling. "So? Is it wrong that I want to buy something for my girlfriend?" He asked. I just blink my eyes at him. He just grins and starts to pull me to different aisle, trying to find the perfect one for me.

"Ah this one..." Toge said, picking up. I turn my head to look at what he have picked. It's a bracelet. He turn to look at me and smiles. "The color of this crystal matches your eyes..." he said.

He gently grab my hand and put it on

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He gently grab my hand and put it on. I turn to look at Toge and smiles. "Thank you..." I said. He smiles at me. He gently grabs my hand and pulls me to the cashier to pay for the bracelet.

"Do you need a bag?" The cashier girl asked. Toge turn to look at me. I shake my head. "No need... I will wear it now" I said. She nods her head. Toge gently holds my hand and gently pulls me with him. We make our way out of the shop. 

***

Toge drops me off by my room. He pulls me closer to him by my waist. "Good night, Y/N.. I love you..." he said. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you too, Toge. Good night..." I said. He smiles and leans in, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I tilt my head kissing him back.

He pulls away and pecks my cheek. He wave at me and turn around. He make his way towards his room. I close the door, leaning my back against it. I lift my hand, staring at the bracelet around my wrist. For the first time... I feel pure happiness.

*to be continued*