Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

F/N grins widely, feeling excited because he finally get some sort of reaction from then girl and gently ruffles her hair. Y/N just stares at him in curiosity. But that's more than enough for F/N. He's finally able to get the chance to take care of the girl. Just like how he wanted to.

-First Day-

Y/N P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes. I turn the alarm clock off and sits up. I turn my head to look at the window. I wave my hand and the curtain slides open. It seems sunny today.

I will be attending a Jujutsu Tech school today. I'm not sure what to expect from that school. So I'll just have to wait and find out.

I move my feet, placing them on the floor and stand up. I lift my hands above my head, stretching my body. A satisfying pop can be heard. I let out a sigh of satisfaction. I grab what I need and head to the bathroom.

I relax under the shower, letting the water stream down my body.  I closes my eyes. My mind slowly drifted off.

Flashback

"Hand over the creature! Yoshinobu-San might be okay with you keeping that thing! But we're not! We have to keep it locked up!" One of them said. F/N stands in front of me, protectively.

"She's not a thing! She's a human! Her name is Y/N!" He said, defensively. The man scoffs at what he said. They ended up fighting. I just watch the fight unfolds in front of my eyes, not knowing what to do.

A sword pierced through F/N's chest. My eyes widen at the sight. I feel something bubbling up within me. An emotion... anger.

I feel one of the men grabs me, pointing a gun at my head. I lower my gaze, with my bangs covering my eyes. "How dare you... hurt him?" I said. My voice is dangerously low as I spat those words.

The rest of the men turns to look at me and points their guns at me. My whole body starts to tremble. I could feel something snapped.

 I stare at the last man standing

I stare at the last man standing. I slowly walk to him, glaring angrily at him.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. The man just backs away. "P-Please... I'm just following orders" he said, staring at me in fear. I lift my hand, with the gun pointing at him.

"Y-Y/N... d-don't" F/N said in a weak voice. I turn to look at him and dropped the gun. I quickly rushed towards his side and kneels down. I stared at him with a sad expression.

"You're strong... but don't use it to hurt others. Be a hero, okay?" He said. He lift his hand, cupping the side of my face gently. I just nod my head.

"You're going to be okay, right?" I said. He smiled weakly at me. "No..." he said weakly. I feel tears slowly streaming down my cheeks. "Dad..." I said, softly. A smile slowly formed on his face.

"So... that's what it feels like to be a dad..." he said. I watch as the life leaves his eyes. I choke out a sob as I start to cry softly.

The door burst open to reveal Satoru. He stares at me in shock as he looks around. "They killed F/N..." I said, pointing at the people around me. Satoru turn to look at them, before turning to look at me.

"You shot them... but somehow avoided their vitals" he said. I just looked away from him. None of these men are dead, because I made sure to not hit their vital points.

Satoru walks over to me and kneels down. "You're a good person... I'll look after you from now on..." he said. I turn to look at him and smiles weakly. He just placed a hand on my head, giving it a gentle pat.

"What am I?" I asked. Satoru just stares at me. "I don't know... but I do know a place where there's a chance for you to find the answer" he said. I tilt my head in confusion. "Where?" I asked. He grins at what I said.

Jujutsu Tech

End of Flashback

I shake my head, snapping out of my thought. F/N died trying to protect me. The last thing he said is, he wanted me to be a hero and protect the weak. I will try my best to fulfill that. Also, maybe by going to Jujutsu Tech, I'll be able to find an answer about myself.

I finish up my shower and head out after wrapping my body up in towel. I put on the clothes Sensei has provided for me. He said it's the uniform everyone in Jujutsu Tech is wearing.

I make my way out of my room and walk towards where the class is located, with my hands inside my pockets. I keep my head lowered, staring at the floor as I keep walking.

***

3rd P.O.V

At the training field of Jujutsu Tech, every students is gathering there. 1st and 2nd year students. They turn their head when someone walks towards them.

"Sensei! You're late!" Itadori said. Satoru just let out a laugh at his student's protest. "Sorry... I was just waiting for someone. You're new friend" he said. They turn to look at each other in confusion.

"Where is this person?" He said. Satoru take a look around the area, realizing Y/N isn't there yet. "She'll be here. Don't worry" he said, smiling reassuringly at his students.

"And why do we have a recruit at this time, Sensei?" Fushiguro said. Satoru turn to look at him. "She's a special case. The thing is... she's different from any of the Jujutsu Sorcerers that you have all grown familiar with..." he said.

"What do you mean, Sensei?" Panda said. Satoru turn to look at him. "She was a curse... but for some reason. After F/N killed it, it turned into a human. And that human... is Y/N, your new friend" he said. Everyone's eyes widened at what he said.

"A curse turned human?!" Kugisaki said, staring at her Sensei in shock. Satoru just nods his head. "Yes. She's also very powerful..." he said.

"Sensei. I'd much prefer it if you don't talk so openly about me to others" someone said, making everyone jumps in their spot. They turn their heads to see a h/c haired girl.

"Ah! There you are... alright, students. This is Y/N. She will be joining the first year as a new student. Try to get along with her, alright? Okay. I'll leave you all be. Bye bye!!" Satoru said. He vanished without saying anything else.

Y/N P.O.V

I let out a sigh at his antics. Shouldn't he be the one to introduce us. But there he go and vanish out of the blue. How can a guy like him be a teacher.

Someone clears their throat, making me turn to look at the person. "Well... he already told you my name. It's Y/N. And just like he said. I was a curse turned human. Don't ask me how... that's something I wish to learn and Sensei convinced me that I'll be able to find an answer if I join Jujutsu Tech" I said. They just blinked their eyes as they stare at me. I stare at them with a raised eyebrow. Did I say something wrong?

*to be continued*