Yoongi's face burned bright. They'd already been naked for each other. He could still remember the feeling of her bare chest pressed against his own and—Yoongi shook his head. He needed to get his head out of the gutter before something downstairs began to act up.

   After a while of attempting to work, Yoongi closed out of his songs and pulled up his web browser to browse for date ideas. Yoongi knew he wasn't the most romantic person (he blamed it on his lack of relationships) but he wanted to fix that and fast. He scrolled past the ones they'd already done and wrote down the ones he wanted to try. An hour later, he had a list full of cute dates that he was certain they'd both enjoy. Feeling proud of himself, Yoongi closed out of all his tabs and turned off his computer. With everything being finished, it was time for him to put his work into action.

***

   "Y/N?"

   You jolted up in your bed in alarm, hitting your arm against your bed frame on accident. "Shit!" you exclaimed in pain as you clutched your arm to your chest.

   "Did I scare you?" You heard Yoongi laugh at you in your head, causing you to scowl. "My bad."

   "Perish."

   "Were you still in bed? It's almost eleven o'clock in the morning."

   "Woomin and I spent the entire night talking, so I was pretty tired."

   Yoongi was quiet for a moment. "Ah, I see."

   "Yeah."

   "Um, anyway," Yoongi said in an attempt to change the topic, "I have the next couple of days off."

   Your eyes widened. "Really? That's great! What're you going to spend it doing?"

   "Hopefully by taking you on a couple dates," he chuckled.

   Your eyes widened as a faint blush spread across your face. "Really?"

   "Yeah, but only as long as you agree to it."

   You nodded before remembering that he couldn't see you. "Of course, Yoongi."

   "Great." You could practically see the smile on Yoongi's handsome face. "Then I'll pick you up at four? The date's going to be a surprise."

   "Yeah, that sounds great. I'll let Woomin know that I'll be gone."

   Yoongi was silent again. "Woomin is at your house?"

   "Yes, he's been sleeping on my couch. He's down for work business."

   "I see."

   "He'll be leaving either tomorrow or the day after; I'm not sure yet."

   "I see."

   "I'm getting the impression that you don't like Woomin very much," you said awkwardly while reaching over to clutch your favorite plushie to your chest.

   "Mm . . ." Yoongi hummed into the mind link. It was obvious that he wasn't going to give you the answer as to why at this moment, and you chose to accept it for now.

   "Anyway, Yoongi, I've got to go get started on breakfast and make sure Woomin hasn't set my house on fire. I'll see you at four?"

   "See you at four," Yoongi confirmed. "Bye, Pup." His mind link was blocked before you had the chance to say it back.

   "Bye, I guess . . ." you mumbled into the air.

   A few hours later, you were completely ready for your date and was sitting by the door, waiting for Yoongi to pick you up. Woomin was sitting across from you on your couch, silently watching you.

   "Let me come with you," said Woomin.

   "Absolutely not."

   "But Y/N, I don't want to be here all by myself," the younger man whined while kicking his feet childishly.

   You rolled your eyes. "I'm going on a date, Woomin. You can always go explore the city and come back if you're feeling bored." Woomin groaned, but you ignored him.

   "I'm outside, Y/N."

   A smile spread across your face at the thought of Yoongi waiting outside of your complex. "I'm on my way!"

   "He's outside, Woomin. I'll be back in a couple hours, okay?"

   "Yeah, whatever," He mumbled without looking up from his phone. You rolled your eyes and made your exit without a farewell. Date number three is a go.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

I honestly could've written the date into the chapter but I really wanted to get this chapter out before Christmas ended (at least in my time zone).

I'm so sorry for not updating for over six months. My senior year is EXTREMELY difficult. Like EXTREMELY.

I'll try my best to update more frequently.

Bye friends~~<3