Well, it turned out to be Sunwoo who liked to give girls psychological hints...

From the appearance of his hysterics in the video, he can be sure that the hypnotism she gave him worked.

It's really pleasing to see him being so frustrated.

He has to eat it every hour. This person is basically over for the rest of his life. There is no chance to ruin the little girl.

So Y/N locked the screen of her phone and smiled and said to Karina: "I've heard of this guy."

"Really?" Karina asked in surprise: "How did you hear of him?"

Y/N said: "This guy is very bad, he likes to brainwash the little girl, and then force the little girl to self-harm and commit suicide."

With that said, Y/N recounted the criminal history of this guy.

When Karina heard this, she immediately said angrily: "This guy is too damned! Who is not raised by his parents, why should he hurt others?"

Y/N said earnestly: "In this society, there are always scumbags who like to hurt others for pleasure. Such scum is the dregs of the society. Sooner or later, we will get rid of it."

Karina nodded approvingly, and said: "It seems that he deserves what he has become today!"

After watching this kind of video, Karina felt a little lingering, so she stopped playing with the mobile phone, but stretched out and said: "Oh, I'm sleepy, Y/N, help me charge my mobile phone. I am going to bed."

"Okahy." Y/N replied and put the charge to her phone.

In the middle of the night, when Y/N was about to fall asleep, her cellphone suddenly buzzed twice. She turned on the cellphone and saw that it was a WeChat message sent to her by Jisub: "Ms. Lim, there are a few Japanese people who are lying in ambush at Mr. Lee. the Clinic, it seems that he is about to act on the genius doctor Kyungyu!"

Y/N said: "Some of them are probably trying to rob the Old Master of medicine."

"d*mn!" Jisub blurted out: "These gangsters dare to get the idea of ​​a magical medicine, Ms. Lim, with your word, I will immediately take the brothers to catch them and take them to my kennel. Chop them up and feed the Tibetan Mastiff!"

"Don't." Y/N said with a smile: "This group of people are not small, they are the eldest son of Kobayashi Pharmaceutical in Japan, I am going to dig a big hole for him, you let your brothers secretly protect Kyungyu's safety, as for them If they grab the medicine, let them take it away. I deliberately prepared the medicine for them."

In order to pit Ichiro, Y/N specially refined a few fake Pills and gave them to Kyungyu.

This pill is magical, no matter what the other party's disease is, even if he is on the verge of death, and only a breath is left, just take one pill, and he will be able to return to the light and live for an hour or two.

But its consequences are also terrible, that is, after these two hours of vigorous life, the person taking the medicine will die immediately, and there is no cure.

In fact, this pill is not a poison in itself, but a panacea that can ensure that the other party finishes his dying instructions.

The effect of the medicine is to overdraw all vitality to support one or two hours of return to light.

In this way, the person taking the medicine can clearly explain all the funeral matters.

This kind of medicine was specially configured for emperors and generals in ancient times. Generally, when the emperor was dying of illness, he would prepare a Pill of Returning Light, so that at least he could arrange the affairs well before he died.