CHAPTER 195

Early the next morning, Kyungyu came to pick up Y/N and went to the traditional medicine Expo.

What Y/N didn’t expect was that the venue of the Expo was also chosen in the Wrestvel Convention and Exhibition Center.

The last time Mark Hee came here,  Mark was still very arrogant in front of him, but at this time, Ryan Hee and his old son Mark were all turned into ashes, leaving no trace in the world.

The phrase “I don't know where to go, but the peach blossom still smiles in the spring breeze.”

Stepping into the convention and exhibition center, Y/N saw at a glance that on the wall of the hall, there were still missing persons notices of Mark Hee and Ryan Hee.

The Hee family had increased the bounty to 30 million, but still did not find the whereabouts of the father and son.

However, these efforts are destined to be futile.

When Y/N and Kyungyu walked in together, Donghyuk took Yeji and greeted them together.

The Hwang family is in the business of medicinal materials. This kind of traditional medicine expo, they are also the exhibition and sales parties, so they only prepared here early in the morning.

When he saw Y/N, Donghyuk stepped forward with excitement, and said respectfully: “Ms. Lim, you are here!”

Yeji on the side seemed to be worried, and her face was a little haggard, she didn’t know why.

However, seeing Y/N, Yeji’s mood still jumped up, walked to Y/N with a little shame, bowed obediently, smiled lightly, and said softly: “Hello, Ms. Lim.”

Y/N nodded slightly and observed at Yeji for a moment, knowing that she was pretending to be something, but the other party did not say, and she was not easy to ask, so she said to her: “Yeji, your complexion is not very good, please pay attention to your health.”

As soon as Yeji heard this, her cheeks were blushing, she didn’t expect Y/N to care about her for the first time, and she couldn’t help making her feel even more happy, nodding her head again and again.

Donghyuk also said respectfully: “Ms. Lim, I wonder if you are here for the 300-year-old purple ginseng?”

Y/N nodded and asked: “Any specific news?”

Donghyuk smiled and said: “This 300-year-old super-quality purple ginseng was acquired by accident by a medicinal company near Changbai Mountain in the northeast. It is said that the starting price this time is 5 million. The price alone is not high, but 5 million. A purple ginseng is actually quite high. It is estimated that the final bid will be more than 30 million, and the price/performance ratio is not too high.”

Y/N nodded.

A superb purple ginseng is really of little use to ordinary people or doctors of ordinary traditional medicine.

Whether it is purple ginseng, ganoderma, or cordyceps, these precious Chinese medicinal materials are basically not useful if they are eaten directly. They do have the effect of strengthening the body, but they have no ability to cure all diseases.

Therefore, if good medicinal materials want to exert their maximum effect, one depends on the combination of prescriptions and the other depends on the ability of refining medicine.

The prescription is the most important thing. Use the same ten medicinal materials to make a prescription. Some can cure diseases, and some can kill people. The fundamental reason lies in the different proportions of the ten medicinal materials, just the proportions. Differences can lead to such a big gap, and if there are a few different medicines, it is very different.