CHAPTER 138

At this moment, Yuna was struck by lightning.

She looked at Y/n, who was full of murderous air, and her heart was terrified. At the same time, she immediately pushed her into an extremely contradictory situation.

And where did Y/n know that she had been recognized by Yuna?

After solving Shuangsha, the corner of her mouth still sneered.

The Shuangsha, the name is like martial arts, but in fact, they are just two dead dogs.

However, in Taehyun’s eyes, he was already looking terrified.

Shuangsha has been rampant on the road for many years, killing countless people with both hands, and had never suffered a defeat.

The whole Wrestvel was frightened.

However, they so strong that the two actually died under Y/n’s two moves, which really made him unable to believe.

That being said, isn’t Ms. Lim’s strength able to top Wrestvel?!

At this moment, Y/n glanced at the two corpses that had gradually become cold, then turned her head and saw Yuna’s expression in a trance, she seriously reminded: “Yuna, your cousin cannot hire them to kill you this time. Secondly, I suggest you to be more careful these days, and it is better to hire a bodyguard to be prepared.”

Yuna looked at Y/n with an extremely complicated expression, adjusted her breathing after a while, bit her lip, and whispered: “But I will not find a suitable bodyguard for a while.”

Now Yuna is struggling with conflicting thoughts in her heart.

First, the people in her family and her cousin wanted to kill her, and then the mysterious woman she fell in love with turned out to be the wife of a her bestfriend.

These two things were tortures for her, making her feel very miserable and helpless.

How did Karina know that her bestfriend is in love with her wife?

She stepped forward and hugged her gently, patted her shoulder gently, and comforted: “Yuna, don't worry too much. Since Y/n can fight so well, even the famous Shuangsha are not her opponent. You can ask her to protect you in the future. Pay attention to it at ordinary times. If you are not at ease when you go out, you can call her any time and let her protect you!”

(Ah, uhm, hwaiting Y/n!! HAHAHAHA)

What Karina thought was that since her wife has this ability, it is only natural for her to protect her bestfriend.

But what she didn’t know was that Yuna fell in love with her wife.

Yuna, who was on the side, was still very disappointed, but when she heard this, she burst into joy and her heart throbbed.

She did not feel depressed because the lover in her dream was Y/n or even lost her feeling for her.

On the contrary, because Y/n rescued her again today, in her mind, Y/n became the superhero who saved her twice. If it weren’t for Y/n, she would probably not escape the calamity twice!