CHAPTER 24

Y/n was also a little surprised when he heard that Wooyoung’s choice turned out to be Classic Mansion.

What a coincidence, didn’t Jisub say that he opened Classic Mansion?

It seems that he also prepared a banquet in Classic Mansion, right?

At this time, Mingyu on the side was surprised and said: “Wooyoung, you can actually book the golden box of Classic Mansion? This is not something ordinary people can book!”

Wooyoung smiled triumphantly: “To be honest, apart from the top diamond box in Classic Mansion, I really can't book it, the others are really nothing.”

Having said that, this is just Wooyoung’s bragging.

In fact, in order to book this golden box, Mrs. Yoo personally came forward and paid a lot of money, entrusting several talents to successfully book it.

Yuna had heard of the name of Classic Mansion in Orgeyon, and hurriedly said: “Everyone is a friend, there is no need to be so extravagant.”

Wooyoung said flatly: “You are a distinguished guest, how can you be treated like ordinary friends.”

After that, he asked Y/n again: “Sister-in-law, I don't know where you booked the banquet?”

Y/n said faintly: “It's a coincidence, I also booked in the Classic Mansion.”

“Hahahaha!” ”Wooyoung laughed presumptuously: “Y/n, you are not afraid of bragging, you're one of a kind. You can't even book the bronze box in Classic Mansion, so you dare to play here.”

Y/n smiled indifferently, and said: “If I can book or not, what does it have to do with you? I'm not inviting you to dinner. What are you doing with so much leisure?”

Wooyoung said coldly: “Cut it! I see you like this, you can't even enter the door of Classic Mansion!”

Yuna on the side couldn’t bear to see
Y/n being targeted.

She knew that Y/n was a live-in daughter-in-law, and had no money and status in the Yoo family. It was really unrealistic to say that she could live in a top hotel, paid by her.

It is estimated that Y/n said this deliberately because she wanted to face.

So she didn’t want Y/n to be too embarrassed, so she opened up and said to her: “Oh, there is no need to argue about this. Since everyone booked the same place, then just go together.”

Wooyoung sarcastically said to Y/n: “Well, for Yuna'd face, let me grab you a meal today, and let you see what high-end hotels look like!”

Y/n snorted and ignored him.

Jisub would kneel when he sees her. What was the hotel he opened in her own eyes?

It’s a pity that Wooyoung’s cock is nothing more than a blind eye!

Classic Mansion is a quaint Chinese-style hotel, the decoration and style are full of traditional classical charm, extremely luxurious, even the signboard at the door is made of high-quality yellow rosewood.