CHAPTER 112

Mr. Lai knew that he had caused a catastrophe when he heard this, and hurriedly said: “Miss Jang, I didn't mean it! Ms. Lim please take that stone away quickly.”

Y/n shook her head: “It's useless to tale it away. The Dragon Array is closed. It's like throwing a stone into the water. Even if the stone is taken away, the water wave generated by the stone cannot be stopped.”

Wonyoung looked at Y/n dumbfounded, and she couldn’t help but respect her a little bit, and asked: “Ms. Lim please help me solve this troubled dragon formation. No matter how much money I have to spend, I will not hesitate!”

When Jisub heard that Y/n saw the doorway, he hurriedly said: “Ms. Y/n, please help our eldest lady.”

Y/n nodded and said: “Miss Jang, the Feng Shui in your room was not originally a trapped dragon, but this year is your natal year. Your own lifestyle has changed during this life year. It doesn't fit in with the Feng Shui of this room, so it forms a big trapped dragon formation.”

After all, Y/n said again: “I want to change the Feng Shui of your room now, it may cause damage to your room, and I hope you don't mind.”

Wonyoung said immediately: “Ms. Lim, please, even if you demolish this house, I have no objection!”

Y/n nodded and said to the housekeeper: “Uncle Boyu, please find a crowbar.”

Boyu immediately said: “I will get it now!”

After a while, Boyu came in with a metal crowbar and asked: “Ms. Lim is this all right?”

“Give it to me.”

Y/n looked around carefully, then pinched her fingers to make the final decision, then took a few steps in the room, pointed to a piece of wooden floor under her feet, and said: “Mr. Jisub, please pry this floor open.”

Jisub nodded, did not go to help immediately, but looked at Mr. Lai and punched him in the abdomen.

With this punch down, Mr. Lai immediately spit out a mouthful of blood and wailed on the ground.

Jisub is a gangster like that, who has very practical experience. After this punch, Mr. Lai has no ability to sit up, let alone escape.

After that, Jisub took the crowbar from Boyu and raised the floor according to Y/n’s instructions.

The floor was pried open, exposing the concrete floor.

Jisub asked her: “Ms. Y/n, what should I do next?”

Y/n said lightly: “The trapped dragon array have a central axis, so I just deduced it. Below this should be the central axis of the trapped dragon array. The central axis of the trapped dragon array is driven by water, and the water flows through the eyes. It will produce the effect of locking the fortune, so if I am not wrong, there should be a water pipe line under this cement.”

“Really?” Jisub asked in surprise: “Ms. Y/n, can your eyes see through?”

Y/n said indifferently: “It's not a perspective, but a deduction through the five elements and knowledge! for example, if you see the lights on the roof turn on, you can guess that the roof must be buried in telecommunications.”