CHAPTER 62

Y/n heard the footsteps behind her, she saw from the left light swept across the glass beside her, suddenly realized that Yuna was behind her!

bad!

If Yuna recognize her here, she will definitely think of her as the chairman of the Emgrand Group!

She might even think of her as the Lim Family’s Young Master!

This is terribly bad!

So, seeing Yuna want to catch up, she quickly speeded up, stepped into the chairman’s office, and locked the door.

Yuna didn’t expect that the other party would suddenly speed up, and when the reaction came to chase, the other party had already entered the office.

Seeing Y/n entering the office, Yuna was disappointed and muttered in a low voice: “Weird, why does this chairman seem to be hiding from me on purpose.”

Thinking of this, she still didn’t give up, went to knock on the door, and said: “Hello, chairman, I am the new administrative director Yuna, I want to report to you.”

Y/n deliberately lowered her voice and replied: “Have you reported to Minjeong? The company does not allow leapfrog reporting, don't you know?”

“Sorry, Chairman, I forgot.”

Yuna was frightened and nervous, and thought: “This chairman is so fierce, is she angry at her leapfrog report, or doesn't want to see her at all?”

However, Yuna didn’t dare to stay at the door of Y/n’s office and had no choice but to leave.

Y/n heard Yuna's footsteps getting farther and farther, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

She almost recognized her, it was really dangerous!

She will have to think before coming to the Emgrand Group in the future, and Yuna is now the executive director of the Emgrand Group, and the office is on the same floor as herself.

In this way, the chance of being hit by her is too great.

It happened that Minjeong came over to report to her at this time.

Y/n said to her: “Minjeong, can you arrange something for me.”

Minjeong nodded: “Yes, what is it Ms. Lim.”

Y/n said: “You help me change Yuna's position.”

After speaking, she asked: “In our company, what position does not need to stay in the office all the time?”

“Sales business.” Minjeong replied: “These two positions often have to go out for business, basically not in the company.”

“Okay.” Y/n nodded and said: “Then, transfer her to the sales director.”

“No problem, I'll start when I go back later.” Minjeong agreed.

Subsequently, Minjeong and Y/n discussed the company’s recent situation.

Now, the new six-star hotel project of Emgrand Group has started, the site is located at the foot of Tueten Mountain, with beautiful scenery and an elegant environment.