CHAPTER 39

Liqing didn’t pay attention to Karina's face, she pulled the man next to her proudly, and said, “I will introduce you to my husband Zheng Hao!”

Then, she praised: “He is the eldest master of the Zheng family in Wrestvel, and he is also the heir of the Zheng family's hundreds of million of fortune!”

Karina nodded politely.

Y/n’s expression was a little gloomy.

I brought my wife for our wedding anniversary, who knew we'd meet such an annoying thing halfway through!

Liqing continued to say: “By the way, my husband is a platinum member here. He has a lot of authority. I guess Y/n has a regular box at most, right? Why don't I ask him to help you upgrade directly to the luxurious box? How is it?”

Karina was about to decline, Y/n laughed, and said: “I booked a good position, so let's forget about it.”

You know, the sky garden on the top floor, will celebrate for our grand wedding. He's just a platinum member. What's so good about him?

What’s more, the entire Shangri-La Hotel is in her own home. If she took her wife to a luxury box with only platinum members, wouldn’t it be a surrender?

At this time, Liqing said with some dissatisfaction: “Karina, look at your wife, you don't know how to promote her, how do you usually discipline her?”

As she said, she took Zheng Hao’s arm, nestled her head on his shoulder, and said with a smile:
“Y/n's behavior is not suitable for such a noble occasion. I would like her to ask my husband for more advice in the future. Aristocratic etiquette, after all, my husband studied in England.”

Zheng Hao glanced at Y/n with disdain, and smiled: “Babe, don't arrange this impossible task for me. Ms. Y/n is so maverick and you want to teach her aristocratic etiquette. I'm afraid it will be difficult.”

Liqing nodded, sighed, and said to Karina: “If you want me to tell you, you should get divorced quickly, spending a lifetime with a poor woman like is such a waste!”

Liqing just spoke without any cover, not caring about Karina’s feelings at all.

Kwrina couldn’t bear it, and immediately said coldly: “Liqing, what do you mean? She's my wife, and you don't have the right to insult her!”

Liqing covered her mouth and smiled, and said: Wow! You don't want me to talk about your horrible wife?! Huh?”

Y/n was very unhappy when he heard this.

This Liqing, who was profane when she was in school, relied on having a decent face to hook up with a rich man, and now she is lucky to marry a rich family. Is she really a rich and young lady?

How dare to mocked my wife?!

You are really looking for death!

Thinking of this, a burst of anger surged in her heart.

So she took out her cell phone and sent a text message to Shangri-La boss Jiyong.

Within three minutes, all yhe information of liqing, the daugther- in-law of the Zheng family in Wrestvel will be sent!”