CHAPTER 102

As Y/n drove away from Yoo’s house, Gong Yoo said angrily: “I knew that my mother and eldest brother's family were so cold-blooded, so I shouldn't helped them so much.”

Karina sighed in the co-pilot, and said: “With their style, even if the Yoo family has a big foundation, they will be ruined.”

The mother-in-law Boyoung said indignantly: “The key is that we have helped them so much! Isn't the Emgrand Group's contract awarded for the first time? Now it is cheaper for them.”

Y/n said indifferently: “Mom, they will kill themselves if they do many injustices, and they will not end well.”

The Yoo family’s current reliance is nothing more than cooperation with the Emgrand Group, and they don’t know that the Emgrand Group belongs to Y/n.

Offending her, still want to make money from Emgrand Group?

Daydreaming!

As long as she gave Minjeong a phone call, the Yoo family would be defeated.

Gong Yoo touched the half-dry blood on his head, and muttered: “Who would have thought that the Yoo family was so overwhemling that our family hadn't had a chance to live in the villa sent by the Kim family. They had to grab it clearly!”

With that said, Gong Yoo’s eyes lit up, and he said to Y/n: “Good daughter in law, you take us to Thomson. I always remember that villa and want to see it again.”

Karina said: “Dad, the house isn't done yet, so what else to see? Isn't that villa not under renovation yet? Libo is still looking at it.”

Dave said: “Oh, I want to go take a good look, otherwise I can't sleep!”

Y/n can naturally understand Gong Yoo’s mentality. It’s like a person who can’t afford a car suddenly has a top-notch luxury car. Even if he doesn’t drive, he always wants to take a look at it in the parking lot.

So she said to Karina: “Since Dad wants to see it, let's go and see it, if you have any decoration ideas. You can talk to Libo.”

Gong Yoo smiled and said: “Y/n still understands my mind best!”

Karina sighed helplessly and said: “All right, then let's go and have a look.

Y/n immediately turned around at the traffic light and drove to Thomson First Grade

Y/n parked the car in front of Thomson’s villa, and when she got out of the car, her brows suddenly frowned.

The fence gate of the villa was actually hidden, and there seemed to be noisy sounds inside.

Seeing that Y/n was silent, Karina asked in confusion: “What's the matter?”

Y/n said: “It doesn't seem to be right, I'll go in and have a look!”

After all, Y/n took the lead to walk a few steps quickly into the yard.

As soon as she entered the yard, she found several bodyguards dressed in black, throwing some furniture out of the villa.

Gong Yoo exclaimed: “It's from the Yoo family!”